Thread: HTC Radar Screen not good looking enough

HTC Radar Screen not good looking enough

I use this HTC Radar smartphone in last one week and I must say that the screen of this mobile phone is being not as good as compared with the other mobile phones such as T-Mobile cell phones. Last few month I seen lot of T-mobile phones and must say that the color combinations and all the other things such as brightness, sharp not comes in very well format. Can anyone have use this mobile phone and get similar kind of experience?? Please share your experience. This is well for improving the quality of the mobile phones.

Re: HTC Radar Screen not good looking enough

In such cases, normally user didn’t change the default screen setting. Yes, there is necessary in few mobile phone that change the screen setting, its color contrast, brightness and sharpness. This htc radar is one of the smartphone in that list. You can try to do this simple setting change process and check what result arrives on the mobile screen.

Just got my phone today and I'm happy with the screen. I don’t think that there is such thing present on it. Even I would be suggest to you that try to do some serious actions on it. probably, try to do the soft reset or hard reset on it for set phone setting to its default stage. This will be work to change the setting to its proper positions.

I just used up 5 months with the Samsung Galaxy S which is identified for its great screen. The similar kind of performance given by the htc radar mobile phone. I don’t thing so that there is any such kind of issues or bug arrives onto this mobile phone. you need to check all this thing and if possible then try to do some possible work onto it. then only you got the best result onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    I just used up 5 months with the Samsung Galaxy S which is identified for its great screen. The similar kind of performance given by the htc radar mobile phone. I don’t thing so that there is any such kind of issues or bug arrives onto this mobile phone. you need to check all this thing and if possible then try to do some possible work onto it. then only you got the best result onto it.
    Yeah if your happy with it coming from its inbuilt performance, then there is no need to do anything onto it. Otherwise, there are several things available for it. in such un-satisfaction cases, user need to either solve this query or contact the seller or manufacture for getting the experience about this issue. This is well for avoiding these things on future purpose. Then only user can be satusfed with this mobile phone. in this cases, the manual of the smartphone also play an important role here. Try to read this manual and check its performance.

The HTC Radar Screen is the most important and vital component to your phone. The S-LCD is quite a masterpiece. You can also use the screen Protector in this mobile phone for protecting the touchscreen based mobile phone. This is best for you and your mobile phone. With the help of this screen protector you can avoid any kind of dust As well as any other things onto it.