Thread: Is it possible to add Samsung Focus Flash extra settings to other Samsung phones?

Is it possible to add Samsung Focus Flash extra settings to other Samsung phones?

I buy this Samsung Focus Flash smartphone in last week and yes there are plenty of new additional setting present on it. I also use few other Samsung mobile phones. Auto-display intensity, echo cancellation and key vibration feedback type of new setting present on this mobile phone. Now I want to copy this Samsung phone’s additional setting to the other Samsung phones. Is it possible or not?? If anyone experience about it, please share your valuable experience. I am waiting such reply.

Re: Is it possible to add Samsung Focus Flash extra settings to other Samsung phones?

Last two year I have work on the Samsung mobile phone and I must mention that I haven’t got any such kind of options onto this smartphone. There is no such kind of network sharing type of facility available onto the mobile phone.

Re: Is it possible to add Samsung Focus Flash extra settings to other Samsung phones?

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    Last two year I have work on the Samsung mobile phone and I must mention that I haven’t got any such kind of options onto this smartphone. There is no such kind of network sharing type of facility available onto the mobile phone.
    you need to just do simple process on both the selected smartphone. If the similar kind of setting options available on both the smartphone, I suggest locate path, setting and its related information to the other smartphone. This will be work to fix your problem. There is no need to do any complex task on this mobile phone. yes, with the help of this facility you got the best result on your mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    you need to just do simple process on both the selected smartphone. If the similar kind of setting options available on both the smartphone, I suggest locate path, setting and its related information to the other smartphone. This will be work to fix your problem. There is no need to do any complex task on this mobile phone. yes, with the help of this facility you got the best result on your mobile phone.
    You can also try to contact expert person of official site. This is best for you and in response it will be work to fix your complicated troubles. But i also think that there is no such way is present that work to do this setting transfer task on both the smartphone even if both contain same model number.