Thread: Weight lifting application on Motorola Motoactv

Weight lifting application on Motorola Motoactv

Motorola MOTOACTV is a fitness tracker and smart music player in one device that runs android 2.3 gingerbread OS. I would like to get the weight lifting application on this Motorola Motoactv fitness tracker. I search a lot but I can’t able to find out any such applications. It would be ideal if there was a "trainer" we could select from which provided recommended routines to get to goals. That way I can get route guidance when running a race. Thanks for any help.

Re: Weight lifting application on Motorola Motoactv

Great job on the MotoACTV...loving it and the possibilities... if you want such application, then I would say that find out such application on your android market application. This android market provide you the compatible application that will be work to do this task and in response it will be really helpful for downloading and installation prospective.

I use the Jeff Galloway run/walk marathon training method. So I run with intervals, the current setup only lets you repeat 20 intervals. You can also try this application and check its result on your music player. This is helpful to you for doing this task.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    I use the Jeff Galloway run/walk marathon training method. So I run with intervals, the current setup only lets you repeat 20 intervals. You can also try this application and check its result on your music player. This is helpful to you for doing this task.
    Jeff's quest for the injury-free marathon training program led him to get the perfect guidance at the time of doing the training. I would be say that try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto your music player. You need to also get the guidance of the official site expert person. This is well for you and your system.