Thread: Is this Motorola Motoactv providing ANT+ "Fitness Equipment" Device Profile Support?

Is this Motorola Motoactv providing ANT+ "Fitness Equipment" Device Profile Support?

Yesterday I buy this Motorola Motoactv device. MOTOACTV is a fitness tracker and smart music player in one device. Time, distance, speed, calories burned are all tracked. It is a small Android-based device which can clip to you. Now I want to know that this device should be provide the ANT+ "Fitness Equipment" Device Profile or not?? The Concept2 monitor software supports the FE profile and it would be nice to be able to pair the MOTOACTV. I don’t have good knowledge about it but I want such kind of facility should be present onto this device. What did you think? I am waiting your valuable reply.

Re: Is this Motorola Motoactv providing ANT+ "Fitness Equipment" Device Profile Support?

Motorola MOTOACTV, is a tiny Android-based device feeding data to you on your exercise division on the daily. MOTOACTV, a sports-centric Android device made to wear on a strap around your arm or wrist. The user interface is clear, crisp and quick. You can customize data fields with up to four fields onto it. I don’t think so that this will be available onto this Motorola Motoactv fitness tracker. You can directly contact to the official site expert person.

Re: Is this Motorola Motoactv providing ANT+ "Fitness Equipment" Device Profile Support?

Do you want to know which commercially available products are ANT+ enabled? The official site of this ANT gives you details about the details of this product. Its related details can be also provided onto the official site of the Motorola site. You can check this thing and get its related information. The manual also work to provide this information. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.