Thread: Is it possible to get Free Wireless Hotspot on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

Is it possible to get Free Wireless Hotspot on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

Hi I haven't rooted up till now, I am on holiday. But thinking I would observe if any person would attempt the sqlite hack so as to work for free mobile hotspot on the Motorola Droid Razr XT910

If you don't familiar by what I am discussing regarding just look at YouTube for Motorola DROID BIONIC Free Wireless Hot Spot. There are plenty of videos.

These works awesome on the Motorola DROID BIONIC moreover I expect it do on the Motorola Droid Razr XT910. If not, I will provide at a go while I come back.

Re: Is it possible to get Free Wireless Hotspot on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

If you have rooted the phone then , you can simply download android wireless tether plus set your profile as Motorola Targa as well as make use of encryption. Works immense.

Yeah I understand what you trying to say here and the answer is yes for that it is possible to sqlite hack so as to work for free mobile hotspot on the Motorola Droid Razr XT910 but the sqlite technique requires root too

Hey guys I like to ask is Does this permit for 4g tethering or 3g? I really like to know this is there anyone here can assist me on this I would be really glad to know this thanks in advance

It dose Worked on LTE for what I know but Confirmed working. The sqlite hack is the most excellent for free of charge wireless tethering I did seen. 4g tethering with this technique is flawless

Hello once more apologetic for the quantity of problem although I just wish for to make certain before I change to the 20 GB plan with no tethering. I make out that there is encryption to build this work do this slow the 4g in any visible form? Please guys assist me on this as I really want to know thanks you for helping

I didn’t notice any difference on this I haven't notice any dissimilarity among this or by means of a committed hotspot from VZW however I have one question Has anybody had problem with not linking to certain sites? I've finished this on 2 razr at the present & together similar problem. I've try the whole thing. Here's a few of the sites runryder , heliproz , & bunch of others. Is there a cause a few sites won't attach?. I utilize these sites all the occasion with my Motorola droid bionic

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    I didn’t notice any difference on this I haven't notice any dissimilarity among this or by means of a committed hotspot from VZW however I have one question Has anybody had problem with not linking to certain sites? I've finished this on 2 razr at the present & together similar problem. I've try the whole thing. Here's a few of the sites runryder , heliproz , & bunch of others. Is there a cause a few sites won't attach?. I utilize these sites all the occasion with my Motorola droid bionic
    Can you be little specific What are you make use of to join? The native hotspot app or else one from someplace else? I consider there's a few type of setting for the native app.

I've try using the Verizon hotspot then tried Wi-Fi tether & barnacle the entire similar stuff. I've tried this on laptops, iPad & additional smart phones all had equal problem. Can somebody try the sites I've listed & post your findings? I appreciate this it is actually driving me nuts crazy

i contain similar hitch. Motorola Droid Razr XT910 which is Rooted. My iPad plus notebook may perhaps attach my Motorola Droid Razr XT910 however could not join to any website. Try add in Wi-Fi hotspot apps USB & Wi-Fi both not work & wireless tether, similar effect.