Thread: EPG App for Java & Android Phones has improved

EPG App for Java & Android Phones has improved

Finally d2h has developed mobile applications intended for electronic program guide and enhanced mobile Android application features standard Java.

Re: EPG App for Java & Android Phones has improved

I would make use of it on my new-fangled phone! Nevertheless that is a feature missed here is scheduling a recording of your cell. I have faced a situation a lot of times I go home and sometime later I understand it will not be doing things for my favourite program. And I cannot do anything then.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    I would make use of it on my new-fangled phone! Nevertheless that is a feature missed here is scheduling a recording of your cell. I have faced a situation a lot of times I go home and sometime later I understand it will not be doing things for my favourite program. And I cannot do anything then.
    Currently, there is an option to record in the previous version, but was again inactive. TS were only recording via mobile and the website also. Nevertheless this is much superior.

Now, with the implementation of improvement seem to be working on it. Before there was only application to Java, but now that I developed for Android as well.

I just installed the android electronic program guide application on my handset. Nevertheless the application in the Android version is completely dissimilar from the screenshots released by you. there is no option available electronic program guide, balance inquiry only account information, change RTN, package details, dealer locator, charging through the code, ppv, options include sms here.

And RTN enough to enter. And every time you exit the application a go again, u need to reloggin.not application of goo. Application is the name of electronic program guide, nevertheless no electronic program guide obtainable?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond! View Post
    I just installed the android electronic program guide application on my handset. Nevertheless the application in the Android version is completely dissimilar from the screenshots released by you. there is no option available electronic program guide, balance inquiry only account information, change RTN, package details, dealer locator, charging through the code, ppv, options include sms here.

And RTN enough to enter. And every time you exit the application a go again, u need to reloggin.not application of goo. Application is the name of electronic program guide, nevertheless no electronic program guide obtainable?
    These had been taken from Nokia Phone. Android app would be bit dissimilar. Nevertheless I am surprised how came electronic program guide is absent. Also lots of bugs are still there. each time putting Customer ID, RTN and password is irritating.

Yes, I checked the Android application. Not that the electronic program guide. I do not think any of the current supply of the application can get much more practical. They necessitate getting better a lot.

I've tried to shake them awake for a further issue of mine. Let's observe how they react tomorrow