Thread: Use iPhone as a proper remote with Tata Sky Mobile Access Infrared Accessory

Use iPhone as a proper remote with Tata Sky Mobile Access Infrared Accessory

I just received in mail that iphone requires hardware which can be insert in headphone jack than only you will be able to make use of iphone as Tata sky remote.

Re: Use iPhone as a proper remote with Tata Sky Mobile Access Infrared Accessory

The device is an infrared emitter. It connect to the headphone jack on the iPhone. Works application for the iPhone Tata Sky. transform your iPhone into a operational remote.

His Tata Sky STB and limited functionality for your TV. You can enter the application settings option and select the TV model and trial it, choose the one that works and is prepared to make use of your iPhone as a remote control. I have this one for free of charge. When it launched its iPhone app that launched a promotion offering free attachment to the first 1000 clientele. Everybody else will have to pay money for accomplice Tata Sky to Rs 350. Put an order with them and the sum is deduct from your Tata Sky account

Re: Use iPhone as a proper remote with Tata Sky Mobile Access Infrared Accessory

You're right. There are various accessories such as remote control for iPhone. They have been available in the market for US / Europe for the last two years. Basically, do the same - turn your iPhone into a remote control AV. Some are connected to the headphone jack, like this, and others have the coupling pin 30.

Not declare on their website. I got to be acquainted with it from other sources. Device is offered free to the first 1000 customers who order. After transferring the SMS .You will receive a call from them within a day or two. You will be ask for the IOS device model and verify residential address. That's it. After you remain waited for delivery.

I have mine for free. There are no charges on the bill with him and me is not retained in my account Tata Sky. Infect the small print on the bill states that it is part of a promotion.

I do not imagine almost anyone could ask for. The cause is their website says it is for people with Tata Sky or Tata sky + HD +. They perceptibly will be capable to validate this information before calling