Thread: Motorola Droid Razr XT912 has Torn screen

Motorola Droid Razr XT912 has Torn screen

This is really annoying I have become aware of this when With the display not bright as well as with a dark background, the handset appear like it have a tear in the display that's darker than the black wallpaper. Its nearly all distinguished while in the desk clock aosp apk with the night mode on. extremely strange. Also, I can see it somewhere else if I seek.

Does anyone else see this problem on their handset or is it only me having this issue I really like to know this please do reply guys I would like to know anything about this also I have notice that when my phone vibrate it make too much of noise do you all using this handset feels the same

Re: Motorola Droid Razr XT912 has Torn screen

I am not sure what they are look like the black blotches and if this is the case then multiple people have established this all through like dark load screens However after that they go away. If they are tears, is there any way you can get a image and post it this will help to get this solution to your problem

Thanks for the reply it exactly seem to be similar to a tear on a movie screen, tough to spot however I will see if I able to take a picture I am not sure when . Looks like I have to swap over it tomorrow. Not resembling a circular blotch in any way.

I think that is the better idea to get it replaced as I Just returns it. My first Motorola Droid Razr the display colors go whack in front of me. Blacks be look like purple. Got an replace no inquiry made they easily replaced it .

I think I have to go there tomorrow to check out the display model previous to I complain regarding it. It’s really difficult to make out but I paid $300 for the phone.

Hope everything go well at the Veriozn store you'll need luck on there. While I was complaining regarding hissing noises beginning my headphones through the Bionic which is a acknowledged problem , the representative as well as manager denied take notice of it while it was simple to hear. I do have clear hearing, however even my buddy with defective hearing was able to hear it. So I immediately called them together deaf and leave the store.

Sorry to hear that but I bought mine at the Best Buy mobile, pretty bother free. I just required seeing Verizon because they have approximating 5 display models out.

Have you evaluate your display to another phone as you intended?

I've get my RAZR the recently and it look as if to have precisely the similar problem Its barely noticeable throughout usual activity with the handset, however once you've got solid black background it show picture like it was a transparent green tiled silver screen on it by means of lots of dots and a green lighted straight up strip on the left of the display.

buy mine at handtec. With all delivery procedure as I am in Russia not certain what to do with it should I return it? as well that, the display looks overwhelming and this is not visible in a fine light can anyone her can suggest me

HI guys I have update I go to best buy plus Verizon moreover they both had the similar hitch. They tell me as I had 30 say I must come back close to the 20-30 day mark furthermore see if their newer lot of handset has the similar concern or not. Works for me as it doesn't trouble me all extra.