Thread: Any suggestion to increase the battery life of Motorola Droid Razr XT912

Any suggestion to increase the battery life of Motorola Droid Razr XT912

Hi guys I like this phone since I have bought this phone but I have one issue on this phone that I like to get son suggestion on the battery time isn't the greatest can't go a day with sensible utilize I feel it should be little better considering the specs on the phone is there anyone here can assist me here on this issue does anybody familiar with any guidelines on conserve battery life f this is a hitch I'll think to deal this for the nexus however don't wish for to do that as I love this device. Do I was hoping someone here can assist me on this problem I would be really appreciating this thanks in advance

Re: Any suggestion to increase the battery life of Motorola Droid Razr XT912

I am not sure will this be able to help you but this can very much handy for me just follow the procedure and let me know what happen

• Download JuiceDefender, you'll observe it will craft your battery to last somewhat additional.
    • Use SetCPU along with that set profiles for display off with CPU at less speed probable.
    • Keep away from making use of live wallpapers, they're battery eaters
    • Try to put out of action the pocket recognition as it will create your proximity sensor to be for all time powered on.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply I will definitely try this but I would like to ask everybody here that is it a good idea to root my phone to increase the battery life on my phone can anyone assist me this query I would be glad to know this thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    • Try to put out of action the pocket recognition as it will create your proximity sensor to be for all time powered on.
    I don’t think that is true as far as I know Proximity sensor will just be power-driven on while the light falls under a set point and handset is at approx. 80-100 deg

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhuk View Post
    T is it a good idea to root my phone to increase the battery life on my phone
    No rooting will not help to increase the battery life in any case you have a wrong info regarding this

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post

No rooting will not help to increase the battery life in any case you have a wrong info regarding this
    It might be possible if you place that to high-quality utilize like uninstalling some possible bloat.

The genuine battery savers is by means of custom ROMs, however you'll have to wait until it's able to be completely rooted so you be able to flash ROM's.