Thread: Does htc radar come with the micro SD card slot

Does htc radar come with the micro SD card slot

I have seen the specification and feature for the htc radar. I would say that the phone is excellent and has got great features. But one thing I would like to know is that do the phone have the micro SD card slot as I’m thinking of expanding the memory in my phone, the reason of asking is that I have seen the specs and in that it is mentioned that the phone comes with the internal memory of 8 GB. So I’m confused that do htc radar has the memory card slot or not.

Re: Does htc radar come with the micro SD card slot

Yes ….htc radar do have the external card slot for the phone and you can expand the memory of the phone by inserting the external card which supports up to 32 GB.

I think the above mention guy have wrong info regarding the htc radar phone having the memory SD card slot. This phone does not feature with the memory card slot. As htc do not provide memory Sd card slot and which is the greatest drawback in the phone. if anyone want to extend the memory of the phone with inserting external card then let me tell you that it is not possible with this as the phone only have an 8GB internal memory in which you cannot expand the memory and the phone do not provide with the memory SD card slot. So for this phone you will get only limit of 8 GB and in that you have to adjust your data , apps , games , music and many more. And if you want more memory and space in your phone apart from the memory coming in the phone then for this you have to opt for other phones.

As I was going to buy this by seeing the specification of the phone but after reading that it does not provide the phone with the memory card slot it seems that the phone is of no use of mine since I have more collections of music and app, since the phone does not feature with the external memory slot I will be changing my mind and go for the other phone.

I’m very disappointed with the phone as it does not feature with the external memory SD card slot.