Thread: Scrolling not working on homescreen of Samsung Focus Flash

Scrolling not working on homescreen of Samsung Focus Flash

I buy this Samsung Focus Flash smartphone and now when I try to scroll the homescreen of this mobile phone with the touch facility, it didn’t work in well manner. Actually when I touch this home screen and try to scroll it, it didn’t follow my finger. I used so many touchscreen based smartphone but none of this phone gives such issue. What should I do to fix this issue. Can anyone have best information about doing this task? If yes, then please inform me.

Re: Scrolling not working on homescreen of Samsung Focus Flash

No issues like this with my Flash either. I try so many times on this smartphone but not any single time thus happen that after touching the scroll button the response come after few time slot. I might be think that you are new on this smartphone. Hence such issues arriving onto it. You need to take some time onto it. One day, you definitely got best result. Hence try this simple thing and check its result.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    No issues like this with my Flash either. I try so many times on this smartphone but not any single time thus happen that after touching the scroll button the response come after few time slot. I might be think that you are new on this smartphone. Hence such issues arriving onto it. You need to take some time onto it. One day, you definitely got best result. Hence try this simple thing and check its result.
    If you continuously faced such troubles and such type of things also come with the other mobile window of this mobile phone, you need to perform serious task on it. try to do soft reset task on it. in this process, you need to go to Menu-> Setting-> Factory Restore optiomn. Then press code that works to restore your mobile phone setting. Try this simple thing and check its result on your mobile. Hope it fix your slowness problem.

It's really hard to pin down what it is, though. But in few smartphones there is scrolling speed options present. You can check this option on your phone setting menu. Hope that you got it. after getting this options, set its scrolling speed to appropriate manner. This will be also alternative way to do the scrolling with a proper way.

If you phone takes several minutes to scroll down the actions you need to replace this mobile phone. I hope that your mobile phone is in the warranty period. Hence try to check this thing and if scrolling time is if really big, replace your mobile phone using warranty card.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    If you phone takes several minutes to scroll down the actions you need to replace this mobile phone. I hope that your mobile phone is in the warranty period. Hence try to check this thing and if scrolling time is if really big, replace your mobile phone using warranty card.
    You can also try in such case, to do the firmware update task on this high configuration based smartphone. This scrolling is being necessary because in most of the video games run well with the help of this scrolling facility. Hence I would be suggest to you that try this simple thing and check its result. There is an inbuilt option present on this smartphone that works to update firmware of this mobile phone. You can try this option. Try this when the mobile phone not able to do this scrolling task.

For more information about this issue, you can directly contact to the official site expert person. Expert has knowledge about it. They provide you details about this issue, its basic reason and solutions over this troubles. Try to contact the expert person and check what result arrives onto it. also you can read its more information on the manual of the smartphone. Try this thing and check what result arrives onto it.