Thread: comparison between htc radar vs nokia 701

comparison between htc radar vs nokia 701

I have selected two phones from which I would like to buy one. The one is htc radar and the other one is the nokia 701. So from this two which one should I go for buying. As both the phone carries different features and come from different brand. So I want to know from this two which one should I buy whether to go with the htc radar or nokia 701 as I like both the phones.

Re: comparison between htc radar vs nokia 701

Before giving you any suggestion I would like to know what are your prime requirements in the phone. As knowing your requirements would make my job easy and better to suggest you the phone.

As I have mention above that I like both the smartphone and due to this Iā€™m bit confused and cannot decide which one should I go for. And regarding my prime requirement for the phone is the camera , good touch interface and fast processor. If the phone has got this good features then I would like to opt for that. So according to you which one is the best for buying.

For this requirements I must say it will be tough job for me as both the phone carry equal score for the features you are looking for in the phone. firstly about the screen as you looking for the htc radar screen has S-LCD display and has 3.8ā€™ screen which is the best touch screen till the date as it provides best clarity and quality now when compared with the screen of nokia 701 it has TFT touchscreen and it has 3.5ā€™ screen so from this when htc radar has got better screen quality then the nokia 701. Now the camera in the htc radar have 5 mp of rear camera , front camera has VGA. while nokia 701 has 8mp of rear camera and the front camera has VGA. So in this nokia 701 has better camera quality then the htc radar. And for processor both the phone has same processor speed of 1 ghz.

As now comparing with your requirements which you mentioned I would say that it has scored equal, but then too I feel that nokia 701 is far more better phone then the htc radar and you should really go with this smartphone.

I would like to know what are the features and specs in the nokia 701 as I want to know.

Here are the specs for the nokia 701:-

General : 2G Network - GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    Display : LED-backlit IPS TFT, 3.5 inches,
    • Gorilla Glass display
    • Nokia ClearBlack display
    • Multi-touch input method
    • Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
    • Proximity for auto turn-off

Memory : internal 8 GB storage, 512 MB RAM, 1 GB ROM
    Camera : Primary 8 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash, Secondary ā€“ VGA
    Features : OS - Symbian Belle OS , CPU - 1 GHz of processor
    Battery : Li-Ion 1300 mAh (BL-5K)
    Stand-by Up to 504 hrs in 2G , Up to 551 hrs in 3G
    Talk time Up to 17 hrs in 2G , Up to 6 hrs 45 min in 3G

After seeing the feature I would say that nokia have never let their image down, they always try to come up with the new things and they have already done with this smartphone. The features of the phone is just awesum and the best part is the phone features with the symbian belle which everyone were awaited for this. so it best buying phone instead of going with the htc radar.

Can anyone provide me the specs for the htc radar as it would be easy comparing the phones. So can anyone provide me with the phone specification for htc radar.

Features for the htc radar:-
    • Display : S-LCD capacitive touchscreen, 3.8 inches,
    • Memory : internal 8GB, 512 MB RAM
    • Camera : Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Secondary – VGA
    • Features : OS - Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango , CPU - 1 GHz of processor
    • Battery : Li-Ion 1300 mAh (BL-5K)

Other features :-
    • GPS : Yes, with A-GPS support , Bing Maps
    • Microsoft office document viewer/editor
    • Facebook integration
    • Voice memo/dial
    • Predictive text input

As tough the features of both the phones are equal but still I would like to go with the nokia 701 as the phone carries latest features and the latest os. The best part of the phone is that it comes with the latest symbian belle for which I bought this phone and could tell you that the using this phone is great and if you are thinking of buying the phone then would suggest you to buy the nokia 701. The battery life of the nokia 701 is also good when compared with the htc radar. And according to me the phone is also cheaper than the htc radar.