Thread: Pinch-zoom not working in Lenovo Ideapad S10-3T

Pinch-zoom not working in Lenovo Ideapad S10-3T

I buy this Lenovo Ideapad S10-3T laptop in last month and within one month its pinch zoom not working properly. It says that no two-finger gestures. It helpful to use low-level touch information to recognize a gesture. I have installed Ubuntu 11.10 operating system for the first time and that’s why I am not sure what would be real trouble behind this trouble. Need an expert advice to avoid this trouble. What can I do to solve the issue?

Re: Pinch-zoom not working in Lenovo Ideapad S10-3T

I feel that you might have done some setting in your laptop and that is why you are unable to use the pinch zoom feature in your laptop. For solving this trouble you need to perform the restore setting task on this Lenovo laptop. this is best for avoiding any complex Pinch-zoom not working problem. Hence for doing this task, if you already make restore point on it, use it immediately. It restores all the system setting to that stage. Then you can also to access this Pinch-zoom depends upon restore point.

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    I feel that you might have done some setting in your laptop and that is why you are unable to use the pinch zoom feature in your laptop. For solving this trouble you need to perform the restore setting task on this Lenovo laptop. this is best for avoiding any complex Pinch-zoom not working problem. Hence for doing this task, if you already make restore point on it, use it immediately. It restores all the system setting to that stage. Then you can also to access this Pinch-zoom depends upon restore point.
    I'd know this as well. You can simply try to do the use ScaleType:matrix on your ubuntu OS. DO this simple process with the help of proper instruction on your terminal and locate the pinch zoom works well on your laptop. I’m sure you got best result onto it.

That sounds strange try a battery pull and see what happens. Actually this process calls as hard reset task. It works in most of the portable devices. Hence I would be suggest to you for try this simple thing and check its result on your laptop system. I hope this will be gives you the positive result on your laptop system. Few third party sites also suggest similar type of solutions over this laptop system when the pinch zoom not working correctly.

Pinch zoom seems to work from the live version, but not once fully installed. But instead of doing any complex task on this ubuntu you can try to go to Hardware->Control Center-> Mouse tool. In that you need to enable Single-finger edge scrolling also with enabling the edge scrolling. This might be fix your touch screen issue with this pinch zoom software. Hence try this thing and locate its result on your laptop screen.

In Ubuntu, stopFlipping() and its works fine if you set scaleType:fitXY in xml. I would also suggest to you for contact the official site expert person regarding this issue. You need to do this task and I am sure that this will be work to provide you more information about this complex problem. you can also visit the official manual of the laptop and check its all the details about this laptop. this is also the better way to understand what happen with this software on Ubuntu 11.20 OS.