Thread: Lenovo Ideapad Y530 and windows 7

Lenovo Ideapad Y530 and windows 7

Recently I buy this Lenovo Ideapad Y530 and then immediately I install windows 7 on this laptop. The performance of these windows 7 with this laptop is brilliant. I went to Intel site for chipset and graphics drivers and went to realtek for the high definition audio drivers. The support site will be also helps me about this confirmation that this windows 7 is being compatible with the laptop. Then I try this installation. As per expectation it goes to positive manner. You can also check its performance and locate what result arrives onto it. hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. Please share your valuable experience here regarding this windows 7 on Lenovo y530 laptop.

Re: Lenovo Ideapad Y530 and windows 7

Thanks for the info! I also experience about this windows 7 on this Lenovo y530 laptop. this will be comfortable to run the windows 7 but still few times the windows vista based application more comfortable rather than the windows 7 applications. I have personally experience about it. you can also try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

Windows 7 is awesome on my machine. Other than a few of those not working. I might be think that this laptop system is being specially built for the windows 7 and not the others. I haven’t seen any post regarding this windows 7 makes problem on this mentioned laptop. I think this brilliant with running the windows 7 applications. The driver of this OS makes its positive things onto it. hence try to install windows 7 only onto it and get what result arrives onto it.

I just upgraded my Y530 to the Windows 7 RC from vista. Initially I found that some driver installation is being necessary onto it. Then I download hotkeys, power management, storage management, ITE, card reader. This will be works and now all the keys and related applications work well onto it. Touch buttons also works well after installing this driver. You can also check these things.