Thread: is buying of htc radar worth?

is buying of htc radar worth?

As htc and T-mobile have revealed their new smartphone of htc radar in the market. So I want to like to know what are your opinions for the htc radar. is this phone worth buying it or not. What are the features you like and will this phone able to beat the other phones in the market as they have got some good features in the phone. so what do you think will this phone able to gain the market due to some advanced features introduced in it.

Re: is buying of htc radar worth?

This smartphone carries the best features and I would like to say this phone is worth buying it and as it comes from the Verizon, so there is option for going for the other option.

The features of this phone carries a lot, but let me say you that when you compared this phone with other phones in the market the phone has very low features. So for this I would say in comparing with other phones the phone does not score much. And when you compared this phone with the other htc phones in the market then I would say the phone is worth buying it, if you compared with other htc smartphones in the market.

The phone features of the htc radar are not good as I have seen with one of my friend, the touch interface really is not good and the screen they have provided is too small when compared with the other phones of the same range in the market. I don’t think so releasing the phone with this features would grow their market in selling of the phones.

I would say htc radar has best specs according to other phone, there are really good features such as the display of the phone comes with the S-LCD touch interface, the screen size is 3.8’. the camera of the phone comes with the 5mp of rear camera and the has the secondary VGA camera for the video calling, the memory of the phone comes with the 8 GB of internal memory and can be extended up to 32GB it has also got RAM of 512 MB , the phone runs on the windows 7.5 mango os and also has got the processor of 1 ghz. So after seeing this all features in the phone , I would like to know who will regret from buying this smartphone. Definitely this phone is going to be hit in the market as the phone carries the best feature.

After using the htc HD7 I don’t think so the phone has got any extra features apart from the S-LCD, secondary camera and windows 7.5 os I don’t see any interesting features in it. So I think buying this phone is just waste of money as comparing to HTC HD 7 also carries almost same features only leaving some of it. So according to me htc radar is not worth buying the phone, and you can go for other smartphones in the market.

Yeh .. you are right there is not much difference between this two phone as I was going to buy the same phone but after seeing the specification with the Samsung skyrocket i727 I preferred buying the skyrocket rather than the htc radar. As the specs in the skyrocket are far away good then the htc radar.

The specs of the phone comes with the good features but I should say they would make the phone more better if they had provided the phone with more better features such as more processor speed of 1.4ghz instead of 1 ghz, the screen size should have been increased to 4.5’ screen instead of having 3.7’, the camera should also have of 8 mp and should have secondary camera of 1.3mp.

if the phone features with all this things then I may say that the phone would really beat other phones in the market , so htc radar is not worth buying it with this features.

I don’t know why people didn’t like the features after the having the phone with such a good specs. I must say that one thing is for sure that whatever feature you try to provide to the users , they will always have some negative remarks to the phone, but one thing I want to say to them is that don’t just compare the phone with the features and specs but also compare with the price the phone comes with. So I would like to tell you all that you should even compare the price with the features.

The best thing about the htc radar which I like the most is the windows 7.5 mango os and the screen which has S-LCD . due to this feature the phone has got more hits , but one thing for which the phone has also got the bad review is that the battery backup of the phone is really poor, the review says that the phone gives only 5-6 hrs battery backup when I charge the phone fully it works for two days and then I have to recharge the battery but in the htc website it is mention that it gives 10 hrs of the battery backup but in reality it only able to give for 5-6 hrs. Due to this there are both reviews first the phone features are good and second battery backup is poor.