Thread: Unable to power off while charging the HTC radar

Unable to power off while charging the HTC radar

Hi, i am having very weird problem with the phone i have mentioned above as whenever i plug it for charging it just went on, don’t know what could be the problem as please let me know whether this behavior of the phone is normal or there is some real problem with the phone ? i am just completely stumped over here thus i am not sure rather not able to determine what is happening over here,. Is there anybody having same problem with their phone? any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Unable to power off while charging the HTC radar

See the thing that you have mentioned in the problem section is quite routine procedure i would say and this is not the fault in the mobile.

In fact it seems like you must be unaware about the same but the thing is like this is only happens when the battery drains completely in the phone, or else you can simply charge and no reboot is required even. But the thing is like when the battery drains completely it just update the phone once again and thus it requires reboot but you can’t off the phone however while charging. Draining the battery fully and then charging it again, this procedure is also called as battery calibration.

ok, so according to you this is not a defect in the phone rather it usually happens when the phone get charged right?

Yeah exactly, in fact it is recommended to always perform a battery calibration once in a month so that you can have better performance with the phone. actually whenever we do this the phone removes almost all the unwanted data from the phone that’s the incorrect cache and many other files which were affecting the phone for working good. But don’t worry about the behavior that you are having currently.