Thread: Accessories comes with the HTC radar

Accessories comes with the HTC radar

Hi, i am about to buy the phone i have mentioned in the title but still was confused about the accessories that will come along with the phone, so is there anybody having this phone please let me know what are the accessories that we can have with the phone in its box and which other we can have it for the phone? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Accessories comes with the HTC radar

wills you please mentioned which accessories you are looking for? Because see some of them will be useless for the phone such as if suppose you are about to have screen protector for the phone then it would be worthless to have because as the extent to i know the mobile comprises Gorilla Glass display and which is quite enough to be resistive but still its your choice, it would be always better if you put any.

But apart from that the one that i would suggest you is the case for the mobile, you should at least get that in order to avoid scratches in the phone’s body. In fact have you ever heard about the invisible shield from the zagg? If not then i would like to suggest you that you should at least visit their official website and get it from there only.

see i have gotten the phone and i have mentioned the things which will come along with the mobile Box but all other things we need to buy from other store.

• HTC Radar

• Battery

• Stereo Headset

• USB Data Cable

• AC Adapter (UK)

• User Documentation

And other thing includes adapter, battery, Bluetooth, case, charger, covers, data cable, hands free, memory card screen protector. But it would be better if you specify which accessory you are looking for.

That’s sounds good, but still any idea from where can i have those accessories? Actually i have heard that the one which we get from the eBay wont perfectly works with the mobile, so is worth buying any from there? And off course thanks for the suggestion.

i would like to recommend you that it would be better if you visit the LINK i have mentioned and from here you can have only some of the accessories for the phone.

But the one such as screen protector or cases you must have to buy it from other source and for that i would like to suggest you that you should have it from the ZAGG as this is one of the finest sellers of such products.

No there isn’t any such that you have mentioned about eBay rather they are the only source who gives guarantee about the product as well with for the amount you are about to pay. Thus no need to worry as far as any accessory is concern except electronics one. because see i personally believes as they couldn’t be judge this way, might be they can last longer and sometimes gone bad within very short period, but still if you have warranty for that then surely they can be recoverable.

And if suppose you have some doubts regarding the same then avoid buying online rather you have other option to buy the same accessories that from their official store or simply from the service center. But i would strongly restrict you to buy any from any illegitimate store or simply if possible don’t make use of any duplicate accessory with the phone or else it may damage the phone somehow.