Thread: Having difficulty using Motorola Droid RAZR XT910

Having difficulty using Motorola Droid RAZR XT910

Hello friends, I've been using the phone for 2 days now and I noticed the following problems:

• The Wi-Fi signal is not strong. I signify in the areas where my HTC Desire or iPhone 4 contain a signal bar, the RAZR XT910 contain no signal.
    • The device does not wake up sometimes. I have to press the power button several times. I guess this is lag from the operating system Android.
    • I have some delays and Android operating system errors of these two days.

Hopefully some changes will come. Please respond if you have similar problems with your device, especially the first two points. Thank you.

Re: Having difficulty using Motorola Droid RAZR XT910

The Wi-Fi signal is not strong. I signify in the areas where my HTC Desire or iPhone 4 contain a signal bar, the RAZR XT910 contain no signal.
    I have a Razr from Australia and have found the same problem. Have you noticed a problem with speed, but the indicator of intensity of the signal is, without doubt, on average, down on my Galaxy bar?

The device does not wake up sometimes. I have to press the power button several times. I guess this is lag from the operating system Android.
    It just happened then, but instead of waking time is restarted. It has also happened once, but eventually woke up.

I have some delays and Android operating system errors of these two days.
    There is nothing in this case.

Yet he still loves the phone.

The device does not wake up sometimes. I have to press the power button several times. I guess this is lag from the operating system Android.
    This could be caused by the detection of pocket. So you better Turn it off might help and also it will be able to solve the problem which you are having it on the phone.

I have a Razr Optus; I do not contain any of the troubles which you are experiencing. The "low" wireless signal potency is probably affected since you are connected to a Wireless-G router. The RAZR is capable of Wireless-N. I contained complete signal bars for all time linked to my 'n' router and 2-3 bars in the 'g' router. No trouble with the power button to turn the phone on / off. No delay on the interface. I miss my optical track pad of my desire though.

I had the RAZR for a couple of days ... I found a topic on the first day of owning it, was a constant reboot when the phone went to sleep... I could not understand what the question was, except that only occurred when I was connected to Wi-Fi at home (did not happen when I was connected to Wi-Fi anywhere else or Wi-Fi was turned off) ... so I went to the store I have a replacement... Hoping that the phone would not encounter the same problems rebooting, for my bad luck, kept happening ... so I thought maybe it was just because I got a failure (twice) ... So today I did some ... diagnose the problem I located to be my router configuration and luckily it was my router settings ... I tried to see what were the dissimilarity among my settings at home, and the Wi-Fi routers at work ...

Apparently, the RAZR did not like this (may be only one or a combination of both):
    - No SSID broadcasting (i.e., hidden SSID)
    - MAC address filtering.

So I show my SSID and is now broadcasting, and also off MAC address filtering and WPA security instead ... Now the phone does not always restart the system. Just strange that the phone does not like the settings. Anyway, happy that the phone constant reboot when put to sleep. Hopefully these details help to anyone who ends up working in the areas of restarting when put to sleep.

I also using the Motorola Droid RAZR XT910 and I am not facing any such kind of the problem and also I do not think it might be some sort of the problem with that particular phone which you have purchased it, so you better get it checked from the service on the Motorola and get it fixed for you and also the problem might be able to solve it.

I also agree with the above user reply and I think the best thing is that you go to the service center of the Motorola and you will be able to know the reason and also the problem will be solved over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kork View Post
    I also agree with the above user reply and I think the best thing is that you go to the service center of the Motorola and you will be able to know the reason and also the problem will be solved over there.
    Thank you for the reply and I will surely work on it and also I will try to fix the problem of it and also get it done for me and also get the phone in the better condition.