Thread: comparison between htc radar vs htc hd7

comparison between htc radar vs htc hd7

As I’m thinking of buying the new smartphone in few months. I have selected two models from the htc but am confused which one should I buy ? htc radar or htc hd7. As one of my friend insisted for the htc radar as he has bought the phone and but in review it says me that htc hd7 is best to buy it. so in this I want your help so that I can choose the phone between the two.

Re: comparison between htc radar vs htc hd7

Htc radar is the phone you should opt for, as the phone is the perfect to use and really it is worth buying it, as I will be buying this phone next week.

Both the smartphones carry almost equal features as I have seen the phone specs. Both the phones runs on the windows os , camera of both the phones has 5mp of camera , internal memory of both the phones comes with the 8 GB and has 512 MB of RAM so after this I would say that both the phones carry equal features and good, so its up to you which one you should go for.

I’m confused after your post regarding the RAM, I want to know do both the phones have eqaul RAM or it is different. As I have read in one of the website that the htc radar phone has the 512 MB Ram and the htc hd7 has 576 MB RAM. So confused which one is coreect. Can anyone provide me with the both the phone features. As it will make my job more easy and seeing the spec might clear out the doubts. So if anyone knows about it, then do let me know or share the same with me.

Actually you are right both the phones comes with the different RAM’s . but you will get more idea after seeing the specs and will be clear out which one is best from the two.

Specs for the HTC Radar:-

General : 2G Network - GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    Display : S-LCD capacitive touchscreen, 3.8 inches ,
    • Gorilla Glass display
    • Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
    • Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
    • Multi-touch input method

Memory : Internal - 8GB storage, 512 MB RAM
    Camera : Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash , Secondary – VGA
    Features : OS - Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango , CPU - 1 GHz Scorpion processor
    Battery : Li-Ion 1520 mAh
    Stand-by Up to 480 hrs 2G ,Up to 535 hrs 3G
    Talk time Up to 10 hrs 2G , Up to 8 hrs 5 min 3G

Specs for HTC HD7:-

General : 2G Network - GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    Display : LCD capacitive touchscreen, 4.3 inches,
    • Gorilla Glass display
    • Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
    • Proximity sensor for auto turn-off

Memory : internal 8GB (Europe) / 16GB (Asia), 512 MB ROM, 576 MB RAM
    Camera : Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash , Secondary – No
    Features : OS - Microsoft Windows Phone 7, CPU - 1 GHz Scorpion processor
    Battery : Li-Ion 1230 mAh
    Stand-by Up to 310 hrs 2G , Up to 320 hrs 3G
    Talk time Up to 6 hr 20 min 2G , Up to 5 hr 20 min 3G

If you are thinking of buying the smartphone then I will say that you should go for the htc radar, as it carries more good featrures then the htc HD7.

I’m using the htc HD7 and I love using the phone. the phone has very good touch interface, the screen is also good and comes with the 4.3’ screen, the camera quality is good and the images captured from the cam is of good quality. the phone memory comes with the 8 GB (Europe), 16 GB (Asia) internal memory and has got 1 GB of processor which I think is enough for the phone. so I would say that even the phone features are relatively less then the HTC radar but one thing is for sure that the performance of the phone is not bad as it is the previous model of htc. So you can think of buying of the phone as it is not an bad option for buying.

Yeah…he is right if htc HD7 phone is not an bad option for buying the phone, as the HD7 phone has got almost same features but it is always suggested to go for the latest one, as the pho9ne technology advances day by day and prefering the low features will let you think once that why didn’t I buy the latest one at that time, so from experience it is advisible to go for the latest one.

HTC are the best in smartphone making so purchasing the phone from anyone is not bad so I would like to say that you can try buying any of the smartphone. But it is recommended to go for the HTC radar as one of my mate is using and from his review I would say its best option to go with.

Even I was confused before buying the htc radar, so checked out the specs from the net and then went for the live demo for the htc radar and found out the phone is really good in features. He also showed me the differnce between the htc radar and HD7. I would say the speed of the htc radar was really fast then the HD7 , they also showed me what was in the win7 and win 7.5 mango. I would say after using the win 7.5 no one like to go for the win7 or android. So it suggested that you should go for buying the htc radar rather then htc HD7. And should always purchase the latest phone available in the market as advisable from many tech users.