Thread: Google earth app do not support in ipad for indian store

Google earth app do not support in ipad for indian store

Actually have bought the ipad recently, and ?I would say the features in the phone are really good and using an ipad is just awesum experience, but when going through what I foud that the ipad does not come / support the google app in india. I don’t know the exact reason but would like to know why ??? if anyone of you have the idea regarding this.

Or it is that the google earth app is not supported in ipad for the indian users.

Re: Google earth app do not support in ipad for indian store

Yeah…I have even experienced the same with my iphone, earlier I tried many ways for the app to work on the iphone but every time it failed to work. After that I stopped trying the google earth app because it was no reason in trying as the app does not work on my iphone… but this time I got the chance to know the reason behind the google earth app not working. So I hope I would be getting the reason for not working of app from here..

The reason behind the googl e earth app not working in the iphone/ipad is that in some of the countries it is prohibited to use the google eart app. As it is done for the same in the iphone/ipad. How much you will try it will be a waste as the app is not supported by the iphone and ipad users for india. So developers only make the app for which it is prohiobited to use by the countries. So for this if you want to use the maps then you can try using the different app as there are lot of similar apps available for the iphone and ipad users.

I want to know what can be done in the situation like this as why they are prohibiting to use the google earth app for the iphone and ipad users as you can easily use the same on the windows and linux os.

For this I can say you can do nothing for this type of situation. Only thing you can do is that giving your feedback to the apple care and to the indian govt. for why it is resticted to the indian users. And not only this app there are also many other app that are restricted for the iphone and ipad users. And if you need to use the google earth app and then you can around me app as it is just similar kinda app of google earth.