Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

List of ROMs, Radios, Kernels and Mods For HTC Rezound

Portable Devices

Old 17-11-2011

List of ROMs, Radios, Kernels and Mods For HTC Rezound

Hi, I have recently bought a phone named HTC Rezound and wanted to know what are the different ROMs that I can use with the mobile? Because i have heard that?s the Rom?s which is used in the Vigor is also compatible with the same. Anyways and what about the other radios and kernels available for the phones? Any suggestion regarding the same will be esteemed.

Old 17-11-2011

Re: List of ROMs, Radios, Kernels and Mods For HTC Rezound

See though there are some ROM?s available for the phone but still i personally recommend you that you should keep the one which is currently installed in your mobile rather than other because it may cause some severe damage to the phone if anything happens wrong, and i think the process called rooting will also void warranty of the phone, so it will be better if you don?t install any such other custom ROM?s in the mobile. anyways see i have mentioned some of the ROM?s that which is consider as a compatible one with the phone you are having.
  • Envigorated Rezound (Deodexed)

• InVigorated Rom (Odexed or Deodexed)

• Epic Gingerstock V2

• Epic Themed Stock:

• Bliss Sense 3.5 (Team Bliss)
Old 17-11-2011

As mentioned above i would also recommended that you should not install any such custom Rom?s, in fact if you are aware but i have heard that there are some RUU leaks that?s also installable in the phone.

See whatever you do with the phone but this should completely at your own risk.
Old 17-11-2011

Quote:
As mentioned above i would also recommended that you should not install any such custom Rom?s, in fact if you are aware but i have heard that there are some RUU leaks that?s also installable in the phone.

See whatever you do with the phone but this should completely at your own risk.

yeah that would ok for me but still what about mods? Which Rom supports almost each known mods ?

See i am expecting,
  1. Dialer Mods

2. Flip Clocks

3. Keyboards

4. LockScreen Mods

5. Rosie Launcher Mods

6. Titlebar Mods

7. Transitions / Animations and many other mods.
Old 18-11-2011

i am not sure about the other above mentioned Roms but still i would like to recommend you that you can have EPIC INCREDIBLE GINGERSTOCK for your mobile and the best thing is like it is a Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. And you can see the features i have mentioned below which is obtainable with this ROM.

Features :

-Based off the Gingersense OTA for Incredible
-Android 2.3.4
-Rooted
-Busybox added
-HTC Flipclock included
-Debloated
-Deodexed
-Zipaligned
-Quick boot
-increased Battery %
-Transparent Status Bar.