Thread: Is Netflix available for HTC Radar

Is Netflix available for HTC Radar

Hi, I have recently purchased HTC Radar and everything works fine, but when I was trying to streaming on Netflix, I came to know that the application is not available for the phone. Over here, the worst thing is like i have installed the application in the phone but when i was running it a message appears saying you need at least a 1.2ghz processor to do it. Is that really needed, because i have seen many mobile have almost below 1 GHZ processor and they are compatible with the mobile. any idea what is the problem here? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Is Netflix available for HTC Radar

This is something Mis-happening with your mobile. Because there isn’t anything like you must have to have 1.2 GHZ processor for running such application. In fact not only for this application rather none other application required such hardware specification.

I do not know whether you are aware or not but the actual thing is like this application is been developed since there weren’t any phone having such a good processor. So off course i am sure as the application is very good compatible with the phone.

I am agree with the above user as you should ensure whether is some another problem or not, because as mentioned above you do not have to have that good processor to run this application. It seems like whichever application you are using is actually either corrupted or simply not applicable for your phone. I am not saying as the application not meant for the mobile rather you must have to have the one which is actually intended for your mobile. I would like to suggest you that you should try to download the application again in the phone and see what happens.

Have you tried downloading the application from the market or from any other sources, see whatever it is but i would like to recommend you that you should try to download the application again from here.

I am supposing it is a latest phone, so Netflix has not been bring up to date, nevertheless. Up until extremely in recent times, most android phones were also forced to such mock checks and restrictions.

- I am supposing it is a latest phone, so Netflix has not been bring up to date, nevertheless. Up until extremely in recent times, most android phones were also forced to such mock checks and restrictions.
    Good to hear that as the phone at least supports this application, in fact i have downloaded the application from the market itself, but still the problem occurred. Anyways the only option left over here is like we been to check to the site once after some days. Please let me know is there any other software which is actually does the same thing? I mean to say exactly similar to the one i have mentioned, please let me know if there is any and off course thanks for the above suggestions.

this sounds completely awful as the application displays such weird message on the screen because see whatever i have heard is like we need to have a very good internet connection in order to stream episodes on the Netflix.

Thus according to me you should make sure whether the package that you must have activated as your internet connection is capable of loading such rich media content or not.

yeah surely you can have another application for the phone called Hulu Plus which is also uses for the same thing that’s for streaming videos and other episodes on internet. Though Netflix is much more better but till it comes for your mobile you should try to work with the one which i have mentioned. See i have mentioned the LINK through which you can have download the application in your phone and there is very good explanation about the application regarding its description and feature and you can download it from there only.