Thread: Which one is better Samsung focus flash v Samsung Focus?

Which one is better Samsung focus flash v Samsung Focus?

I am taking my plunge in to the Smartphone so I had thinking about the focus flash seeing that how simple it just to be seems. The fact is that with the same processor as the focus s. so I like the e3.7 inch screen, since I am not serious to holding a phone in two hands and the things is I am coming from a Samsung shell with go phone plan. And another issue is that it is not expandable with a 8 gb storage and with this is to be in mind that would be have an expandable storage. so anyone better know which is the good phone so please suggest me?

Re: Which one is better Samsung focus flash v Samsung Focus?

I better know that many of the people want more than 16GB and 32GB of storage space want in their phone. And for me 8GB is enough space for me so you can be able to get about 220mp3 on 1 GB of a space and the movie will take 300 to 600 MB myself I could be get it with a 2 GB of space.

I can be able to survive on 8 GB, that I receive only 8 GB which I am more comfortable. So right now I am having only 7 GB free on my 16 GB device, can you trim if you can could be do it about more than 600 songs , 600 photos and the bunch of videos. Plus about 180 games application has place in the US entries minimum 16GB. Focus would be a good option if you want goes through that phone and just live the version 1.4 so I still waiting for a mango and I may always have issue with the updates where version 1.3 is fine though. So can you trim if you be able to do it.

I saw that many of the users are using that focus phone and they like it also so focus contain 16 GB sd cards it is great for the phone and will be a great first. I like it so much it gave me a great opportunity to upgrade. I have only had that it for more than couple of months that so WP is still new to me!

The focus will be a great if you can able to buy from the Amazon on contract it is no time just like it every other window phone I wait for that. If it were not on contract the Focus is absolutely not worth paying for an upgrade, but then another time I would never buy any handset off contract. However, let's not discount the upgrade the Focus has over the Focus flash. The 8MP camera is a big one display is useful while, and processor is a nice-to-have in container any 3D games in fact start coming out. The screen size is an upgrade for many as well.

I have a focus with an 8bg card (16 GB, about 14 GB total when you factor the OS space in) and I've not at all had any difficulty. I contain 15-20 Xbox which can be say as live games that need to installed, 15 music albums and 300 or some pics. Focus runs buttery smooth but then also the focus flash is better than this I suggest you I want more than focus then you want to for focus flash.

when the OS is designed to run the different processor on different phone so I never had case or a screen that protector that will handles falls concrete is very well. And having a good camera in focus flash and it will be originate as a great phone. So sky drive it is easier to get by with a 8 GB you really want to go for flash.

So I'm mostly reverse to square one so it would need a help to be great deal if I knew that 8 GB of storage could get me. how many songs pictures you like store capacity does it equal on both the phone?

When I would like to say that I notice that the difference between the focus and focus flash is that the focus is running on mango and the focus flash is running on (1.4 ghz) while when I am having this choice i would like to go for focus flash.

When I saw all the suggestion about these two phone then I really decided that I will bought this phone on coming Sunday so I have both the phones in front of me just I like to get it so please if any one known better then suggest me before Sunday that I can safe from buying bad phone.

I would like to recommend you that if you like two phone that I am saying that windows 8 phone is coming soon in the android market so the best deal if you want to then just point is that to buy a focus off agreement that can may be locate on the eBay correctly now 200 to 250 dollars when the phone comes out I make sure that the price will be drop down just wait for 6 to 8 for Apollo devices that you get a phone on cheap rate and better phone.

Exactly. Focus can be having cheap on eBay not including being protected into a contract. Plus you have the choice of the 40 GB handset. I've got 24 GB, and I’m kick for myself not receiving a 32 GB card. I require a ton of space for the business I own (exercise join) because I use it as my back up jukebox when I not remember my iPod. I require a wide range of music for the different people. Who come in? I also use it to show video of proper form, take videos for homework and that kind of thing.