Thread: IS it possible having different screen manufacturers of Motorola Droid Razr XT910?

IS it possible having different screen manufacturers of Motorola Droid Razr XT910?

I need reviews because of regarding the razr screen quality, so can be possible that there are two or more different screen manufacturers? Because that some has quotes poor screen quality and while other has report excellent so isn’t Samsung the only company that produces samoled screens? while just go through HTC I got that it has been proved there two different screens, so each having its own adv and disadv one which was sharp so I granted that never owned a Motorola android device before so I am not sure if they outsource different companies to make these screens. If anybody is thinking about returning their device or comes in contact with another Razr, take a picture of the screen and compare/contrast. Any input is helpful!

Re: IS it possible having different screen manufacturers of Motorola Droid Razr XT910?

I failed to think that they don’t have two different manufacturers for their screen. So I really think it is just for the user to user preference sometimes it being more critical so I want to suggest that this phone and all of the Moto’s phones have been getting a lot of criticism lately for the matrix. So I not able to know it could be possible though that we will just have to see.

Re: IS it possible having different screen manufacturers of Motorola Droid Razr XT910?

The Motorola doesn’t having this issue that they not make any different screens in the similar models. So. So while some of the Motorola reviewer had cause of pentile. Except that they are extremely welcomed Samsung galaxy pentile so I not believe them but only my eyes. Razr samoled can able to show whites as white and other colors are produces very naturally at high brightness

I appreciate for the clarifying that the last samoled display had was a galaxy S(1) handset and it looks beautiful. So if the razr is someone closer than to the quality, then I will be happier than in shit. so I think that some people do closer over a scrutinize our devices to point of being ultra anal and looking at the videos, it seems to me that it should be look fantastic and much better than the bionic LCD.

I was replaced razr today for a new unit. And the older one has an extremely bad display. And it looked great on high brightness all the system down, there was a noticeable every time that when you see the display and that green tint to white and light colored screens. And the new unit is way better.

So when I am using an old phone so it’s looked like the pics from the screen review at the edge. The latest unit looks wonderful even with the brightness on minimum. I actually believe that they may be use two different supplier for the screen from the various reviews and my experience. Many companies utilize several companies to supply the same components, so it is possible that Motorola is for the samoled screen.

I appreciate for your information that I just expecting that and look for it. So does the serial number differences compare with your experience of the two different screen possibilities?

So I truly didn’t even look at the previous handset serial number but I hot the second unit at a totally with the different Verizon wireless so one that was over 60 miles from the store where I can bought the first unit. The new unit is wonderful and I am extremely happy with it .but it is very concerning to me the widely different reviews that have to consider by people with their experience about screen and the phone is general.

I just thinking about that with previous production run or I believe that the Motorola will be receiving a lot of return or any exchange so the handset is amazing and the screen is beautiful though. So I am very glad with latest unit, so if you find out with a green tint on low brightness or return or exchange the handset until you didn’t get any new nice display phone. So it is comparable if not better than the one on my old nexus which had a killer screen.

So really thanx for the better information provide me again. So I think that I got the second batch from the amazon and it should be here with in two day. Oh thanks a lot that they are really good with return and I have my fingers crossed then I get one of the good one

While I am having that razr that I recently buy so that screen is dedicate screen but I just showed up that is to be in purple and black showed up as purple so it was to terrible.