Thread: Need help with deleting email account from HTC radar

Need help with deleting email account from HTC radar

I am unable to synchronize the HTC radar with the live and because of that I have decided to remove the account from the HTC radar and then setup the account again. I have tried to remove the account after going though may options also I was not able to delete the account. Please tell me what is the exact procedure to delete the email account from the HTC radar?

Re: Need help with deleting email account from HTC radar

First thing I will suggest you to is if you have setup the initial live account then you will not able to delete it directly. For this you have to first do the reset process in the phone and after that you will be able to delete the account. Another way in can suggest you is by connecting the HTC radar with your computer. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

If you have checked the email; account and if it is not an initial account then you can remove that account from your HTC radar easily. To delete the account you have to first swipe left from the start screen and then select the setting option in your HTC radar. Now after selecting the setting you have to tap on the email and accounts option and after taping on that option you will see the accounts which you have created.

After that you have to do long press on the account which you want to delete and after that you have to click select the remove option and after tapping on the remove option email account will get deleted. Now after that you have to create the account again and after doing that you have to check whether you are able to synch again or not.

I hope this information will be helpful for you.

I have tap on the setting and after that I have gone to the email and accounts option and after that I have tried to remove the email account from there but phone is not allowing me delete the account. I think it is happening because it is live account.

I have taken the backup of all the data from my HTC radar. Now please tell me what I should do to reset the phone.

To do restore factory in your HTC radar you have to first select the setting option and after selecting the setting you have to select the about option and after that you have to tap on the reset your phone option. now after tapping on the reset your phone option you have to select the Yes after reading the warning. Now after that you have to select the Yes again and then mobile phone will get reset. Now you will be able to create the account again.

As far as I know by performing the reset in your HTC radar your all the problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me and providing me steps to reset the HTC radar. After resetting the HTC radar I have create the live account again and after doing that when I try to synchronize at that time it worked properly. Now I am not facing any issues.