Thread: Getting green tint on Motorola Droid Razr XT910 while using on low brightness

Getting green tint on Motorola Droid Razr XT910 while using on low brightness

I am facing the problem in Motorola razr apparently that the release models are contain lag and also when the screen setting is on low that will make my phone screen look green. Is anyone else getting this problem so suggest me that this is the company fault on my phone or it happen on my phone only?

re: Getting green tint on Motorola Droid Razr XT910 while using on low brightness

I just go to the other forums to get the idea about this also. Someone said that they have these difficulties and just set and increased the brightness and fixed it. I know that you like to save your and make your phone on low brightness so that wont for you I that I saw that the picture posted on that forums it look pretty bad.

re: Getting green tint on Motorola Droid Razr XT910 while using on low brightness

Yes when the phone is on brightness the battery will be drain completely faster. As I saw that I have lost 32 percent of the battery in an hour or half. So if I follow this way so lost the battery In 4 to 5 hours so it is unacceptable that 5 hours is too low for me but on my bionic that can’t get over before 18 hrs so it is to odd that razr battery is slight bigger than the bionic so I think the software will drain the battery power.

Hello I just think that here should be something missing here and make sure that's not immediately clear because so even when if the brightness was set at the maximum that I will be able to find it difficulties so as to believe that alone would such a huge drain on the battery. I'm curious, so do you know and have you tried with this test with the minimum screen brightness when it is on airplane mode

So well when after some day that the display seems to be bad make down your battery to low. When I use the phone not more than 6 hrs of moderate use than after saw that my phone is completely empty and the display is taking more than 52 percent of the battery it is difficult to make phone brightness then I just make on phone normal high then brightness set at about 50 percent It supposed to be take more power efficient?

Yes I have the same thing here that if it’s on the auto that the screen most of the time has a green to it so it is better that to make the phone off so that if the auto brightness its fine then annoying!

When I am facing the these brightness issue then after I think that my phone still have a warranty so just want to replace it so that I do it I replace the phone and it is 100% batter. When on last phone having the problem that the battery will be low the green tint on light colored screens. Thus one looks nothing like it. For anyone with a actually green tint to your screen...get an exchange.

When if the bluish tint is happen because I white display the bluish will happen to your phone that is normal I believe that it has to do with the preservation of the blue pixel on the display most of the display screens have the blue pixel to ends up with dying out first that can be done with that infect to keep in mind. The Galaxy Nexus also has a bluish tint as well.

I am facing the same difficulty It is not good while you are try to read a text against a white a background. So battery life Is not to good so it doesn’t have any option of maxing out brightness was bad enough as it was and I don't even have 4G yet. I take it back and got a Bionic with an extended battery instead.

While I am using a bionic and it was pretty happy with it. So I went and just look at the RAZR yesterday and actually like the design and how thin it is but I won't trade my bionic with the comprehensive battery for it.

Re: Getting green tint on Motorola Droid Razr XT910 while using on low brightness

I’m happy to hear your replacement took care of your problem. --- Dan Hope you end up being happy with whatever phone you end up with. That is all that really matters. The tint on my screen is more bluish. I may go by a check out the demo phones for comparison...