Thread: Wireless stops working randomly in HTC radar

Wireless stops working randomly in HTC radar

I have bought HTC readar in which there is windows 7.5 is installed. Now I am facing problem with the WIFI in this device. in my device my wireless connection gets disconnected randomly. I don’t know what is wrong with this device; please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Wireless stops working randomly in HTC radar

According to me you should first go to the WIFI setting in your HTC radar and after going in to the wireless setting in your HTC radar you have to check whether all the setting related to the WIFI is ok. If you find anything wrong with the setting then you should correct the setting s first and after correcting the setting you have to connect the WIFI again and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

You should disconnect the your HTC radar from all the wireless connection and after disconnecting the HTC radar from all the wireless connection you have to switch off the device. now after sometime you have to turn on the HTC radar and then check whether you are getting the constant connection or not. I think by doing this steps your problem will get solved. if this steps does not help you to fix this issue then you should remove all the Wireless network from your HTC radar and after removing all the wireless network from the HTC radar you have to connect your HTC radar with the WIFI again and also do all the settings again and then check whether connection is good or not.

Try above given solutions and after trying that let me know what the result is.

According to me you should connect your HTC radar with any other Wireless network and after connecting the HTC radar with any other network you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not5. If you are getting the same problem with other network also then problem is with your mobile phone otherwise problem is with your network only.

As you have said that I have to turn off the device and start it again and I have tried that many times with no luck. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by deleting all the wireless network from my device and then connecting it with the wireless connection again but that solution doesn’t make any difference.

Is there any way to fix this issue?

As you have said that none of the above solution helped you to fix this problem and you are still having the same problem with the HTC radar then I think you should first connect the Radar with the computer and after connecting the Radar with the computer you have to take the backup of all the data. Now after that you have to do restore factory setting and after doing the restore factory setting you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after resetting the HTC radar your problem will get solved.

If you want to reset your HTC radar then you need to follow this procedure.

• In your HTC radar you have to swipe left from Start screen.
    • After that you need to tap on the Settings.
    • After that choose the about option
    • Now select the reset your phone.
    • Select the yes option in warning
    • After that you need to select Yes once again.

If problem still remains after resetting the device then you are required to contact the HTC service center and tell them about the wireless problem which you are facing in your HTC radar and after that they will give your proper solution. I hope this information will help you to solve this issue.