Thread: Change locale from UK to US but still some leftovers in HTC TItan

Change locale from UK to US but still some leftovers in HTC TItan

Few days before I stay in United Kingdom and now due to Job, I shift in USA. In UK, I buy HTC Titan smartphone but in USA, the same mobile phone has been some leftover british-english bits. Little bit language and a pronunciations issue arrives onto it. Few of them are "synchronizing" instead of "syncing" and many more. What could I do that work to fix this complicated trouble??

re: Change locale from UK to US but still some leftovers in HTC TItan

You need to change setting of your mobile phone. If you have HTC Titan as per mentioned in title, I suggest to open Setting->Phone Setting-> Language. Then try to set the region of the language. You need to set this option to US instead of UK. I think by default it is UK. Try to do this simple process and check what result arrives onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    You need to change setting of your mobile phone. If you have HTC Titan as per mentioned in title, I suggest to open Setting->Phone Setting-> Language. Then try to set the region of the language. You need to set this option to US instead of UK. I think by default it is UK. Try to do this simple process and check what result arrives onto it.
    I also faced similar trouble and after reading your post, I try this solution on my phone. it works and now all the functions of this smartphone has been showed the USA based language. Try this and check what should be happen onto your mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    I also faced similar trouble and after reading your post, I try this solution on my phone. it works and now all the functions of this smartphone has been showed the USA based language. Try this and check what should be happen onto your mobile phone.
    You can also contact the locale US HTC dealer regarding this issue. They help you a lot about this issue. It’s not that crucial, but a tad annoying. For more information about this issue, read manual of the smartphone. But I also think that the language setting menu of phone has been provide this option. Try this and check things arrives onto it.