Thread: Is there FM radio in Motorola Droid Razr?

Is there FM radio in Motorola Droid Razr?

Hi friends I have recently purchased Motorola Droid Razr in which there is android 2.3.5 and I was going though the features of the mobile phone. Overall mobile phone is very nice but only one thing I want to know is about FM radio. Is there FM radio option available in the music app in Motorola Droid Razr?

Re: Is there FM radio in Motorola Droid Razr?

I am also using Motorola Droid Razr and I think in this device you have to first connect the 3.5mm headphones and after that you will be able to enable the Fm radio in the music. First connect the 3.5mm headphones with your mobile phone and after connecting the headphone you have to go to the music application and after that you have to check whether you are able to start the FM radio or not.

I hope this solution will be helpful for you. If you are not able to use the FM after connecting the headphone with your Motorola Droid Razr then I think in this device there will be only option available for the internet radio only. If you need any more help then let me know.

I am user of the Motorola Droid Razr XT910 mobile phone and as far as I know in Motorola Droid Razr phone FM is there but it is disabled in the phone like it was disabled in the Motorola Atrix. I have tried to search for the application for this on the android market but I didn’t find any.

If anyone knows about any application for this then please let me know.

I think you should search on the internet for the MotoFMRadio.apk and after that you should install that application in your mobile phone and after installing that application in your device you should check whether you are able to use the FM or not. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Thank you for helping me I have downloaded the application called MotoFMRadio.apk from the internet and after downloading that application I have installed that application in my mobile phone and after installing that application in my Motorola I was able to use the FM radio.

I did not have same experience as Amar!Peter. After installing MotoFMRadio.apk on my Droid Razr and installing earbuds antenna, the app failed to open and issued a "forced close" message option.
    I have a Verizon model phone distributed in the U.S. Does anyone know of another way to access the advertised Sterio FM with RDS feature of this device?

I had read in a review on this, that this phone a FM support. Or else you can use additional fm transmitter which you can use with the phone. This additional transmitter might cost you some bucks only. I had also find issue with fm transmission on the phone. The model is called as Naztech n3020.