Thread: HTC Titan won't be LTE

HTC Titan won't be LTE

I read one article and in that article, they mention that the HTC Titan won't be LTE. What could you say about this issue? I think it is just HSPA. Any information about this issue will be appreciates.

Re: HTC Titan won't be LTE

I just watched the Titan hands on video and there was a H in the top left corner of the screen. This H in top left corner of the smartphone has been indicating that this will be non LTE. This H is indication of that it is HSPA. Hence I also confirm that this is just HSPA and not the LTE.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    I just watched the Titan hands on video and there was a H in the top left corner of the screen. This H in top left corner of the smartphone has been indicating that this will be non LTE. This H is indication of that it is HSPA. Hence I also confirm that this is just HSPA and not the LTE.
    HTC Titan will notionally carry 4G speeds with HSPA+. NYC does have HSPA+, but at present does not have LTE. HSPA (High Speed Packet Access) is wireless technology used when both HSDPA and HSUPA mobile broadband technologies are organized on a network. . This 'flat architecture' communicates 'user plane' IP directly from the base station. Hence I would be say that this is best for getting the broadband network. Try this and check what result arrives onto it. It Looks to me like AT&T's lte network is too small at this time. It is to be a big deal while other HSPA is also best for doing this complicated task on your mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    HTC Titan will notionally carry 4G speeds with HSPA+. NYC does have HSPA+, but at present does not have LTE. HSPA (High Speed Packet Access) is wireless technology used when both HSDPA and HSUPA mobile broadband technologies are organized on a network. . This 'flat architecture' communicates 'user plane' IP directly from the base station. Hence I would be say that this is best for getting the broadband network. Try this and check what result arrives onto it. It Looks to me like AT&T's lte network is too small at this time. It is to be a big deal while other HSPA is also best for doing this complicated task on your mobile phone.
    I feel the same way about LTE. It's great that it's so fast but with the caps they have in place. If they come out with a WP& on LTE with a front-facing camera, it's a done deal for me. I’m waiting for that. But as per most of the articles mentioned, this HTC titan is still not in LTE.