Thread: Motorola droid razr XT910 battery life with 4G

Motorola droid razr XT910 battery life with 4G

Hi, i am about to buy this phone for myself but still i am quite confused about the performance of the phone with the 4G. because i am quite net savvy and used to used internet for longer time thus battery is quite concerning issue to me. Thus the fellows having this mobile and have used 4G in it please let me know how is the phone’s performance with the 4G network. Is it really worth buying the phone? any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Motorola droid razr XT910 battery life with 4G

I have had both the HTC Thunderbolt and Motorola droid razr XT910, so from my experience keeping 4G on is crazy fast battery drain, and i am in fact not able to determine whether this is a normal thing or there is a huge battery problem?

i would rather prefer to have another phone as far as 4G is concern or else this one is better to have, but as you have mentioned like you use to use internet based application so off curse though you use 3G connection the battery performance will be lower for sure, and not with this phone only rather almost all the smart phones works this way only.

well, there are various ways through which you can simply conserve the battery in the phone with using 4G network. Apart from this there are various things that need to be consider for the same because if you are expecting a device lasting a battery up to 2 days after such a moderate use then this is hopeless. You must have to make use of tricks in order to last the battery longer, or else the standard performance will be given to you, and that’s quite fine as mentioned above.

But over here i would like to recommend you an good way that i used to follow with the phone like whenever i being on internet i used to use 4G network but after that change the network settings and again set it to either 3G or edge that’s the most effective technique i have used.

- see i would say if you don’t have any OS preference then i would like to recommend you that you should have Iphone 4s for yourself rather than this one, because if you compare both of them, you’ll get better idea about hardware specification and features as well. And when it comes to battery life again apple is pretty much good. Or else if suppose you just wanted to have a phone running android than you should wait till the nexus releases. Since according to me as far as android is concern if you are getting an mobile without ICS then it is next to worthless again.

– it seems like it would be better to have the mobile but still look for the nexus as well right?