Thread: Does Motorola droid razr XT910 play YouTube video at 1080p or 720p?

Does Motorola droid razr XT910 play YouTube video at 1080p or 720p?

HI, i am planning to have this Motorola droid razr XT910 for myself but still was bit confused about the products performance so i though it would better to as k over here as there should surely someone having this phone(hope so). So as the title implies, Does Motorola droid razr XT910 play YouTube video at 1080p or 720p? because see if it cannot support the 1080P compatibility then i don’t think the phone is worth having isn’t it? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Does Motorola droid razr XT910 play YouTube video at 1080p or 720p?

See according to me while choosing the phone this is not the only factor that you should consider rather are so many other factors which will make you amaze and will make you buy this phone. but still no need to worry as the phone comprises 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU and PowerVR SGX540 GPU supports which will let you watch all those YouTube videos 1080p@30fps and as you reduce the pixel density of the videos from 1080P to lower than that at that time you can have better frames per seconds displayed on the screen.

I am agree with the above user and really the phone is worth having, and for further hardware information about the phone i would like to recommend you that you should visit the LINK i have mentioned below.

Hey thanks guys for the suggestions, but still do you have any other recommendation with compare to this one?

see there are so many phones that you can compare with the one you wanted to have but still the one that you have chosen is quite good, and works very fine as i am having the same. But still if you really wanted to have a revolutionary product then i would like to suggest you that you should wait for the nexus, because that’s the phone running ISC update of the android which is the latest one if you are aware about the same. If you wanted to have more information regarding the same you should have to Google for some time. However, this mobile can also have that update but still for that we may have to wait till it is been official released for all the compatible mobiles.

But still if you don’t have any OS preference then you can have another option as well over here, like you can have apple’s Iphone 4S. as this is also one of the good phone to have, running iOS5.

see I would say though the phone supports videos at 1080p but still i have tried almost everything regarding the same and got the one result only that’s for that good videos you must have to have a LTE activated in the phone, in fact 3G is not enough..and it was the thing that made me wonder about the phone. and another thing is like it was just in the phone itself, but when it comes to connecting the other device like HDTV or something you’ll not get the expected performance as it just stutters but works fine at 720P, so be aware about the fact or else everything is fine with the phone. you can play H.264 videos at 1080P.