Thread: Motorola droid razr get overheated

Motorola droid razr get overheated

HI, i am a Motorola droid razr user from last couple of days but don’t whether there could be some problem with the phone or this is the normal performance but the thing is like whenever i make a moderate use on the mobile it just get overheated and which is the thing scaring me. Don’t know what could be the problem. Is this happening with anybody else please let me know, what is that, how to avoid that? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Motorola droid razr get overheated

are you having problem while plug the phone for chagrining?

If so then let me tell you as this is consider to be normal thing as every phone I have had gets hot when it stays plugged in. see it would be better if you mentioned properly when the phone actually gets hotter, so that i can have better idea about the problem and i can assist you properly with the better solution.

well, i am pretty much agree with the above user but when we got damaged accessories with the phone at that time also it result in such way, you should make sure whether the charger and the battery you have gotten with the mobile is working perfectly or not, you need to simply test them with another one so that you can have proper idea about the performance of the battery you are having. You have to try to charge the mobile with another battery and similarly with the charger as well, and observe the performance whether they are behaving in a same manner or the results varies? And if you have ever read the manual rather guide given to you, because they have clearly mentioned as you should always make use of original accessories rather than any duplicate, and if you don’t have any in such case you can either replace you current damaged one with the another one or simply buy it from the service center.

have you ever rooted the phone ? see though i don’t have the same phone but this is happening with almost each and every phone running android after rooting. as i was also having the same problem thus with no other option i have to unroot the device and then only the problem were resolved actually. Thus if you have done the same thing then there isn’t need of any recommendation over here as you also have to do the same thing which i had done.

I think there could be some problem with the phone’s firmware as i was also having the same problem but after resetting the firmware installed in the mobile everything were working perfectly thus i would also recommend you to reset the firmware of the phone and surely the problem will be resolved if this could be because of the hardware, or else it will remain the same even after resetting it.

Anyways hope for the best and see what happens, but still you need to first try with the soft resetting and if suppose that doesn’t help you anyway then you can have option to try the hard resetting as well, because it will first wiped out each data from the phone thus ever incorrect cache will be deleted and the factory data will be again restored to the phone, but as i have mentioned all the data will be wiped thus make sure you have taken a back of important data or else you’ll lose it, and which will not be recoverable even.

well, i would like to recommend you that you should try to avoid using the third party application in your phone? Have you installed any? See once i was also having the same problem with the phone and it was actually because of that only thus if you have installed any then you must have to remove it from the phone and see what happens.

And for the application which is compatible with the phone and you have downloaded from the market, let me aware you as you should try to keep it close as they get utilized. In other words keeping them running in background can also cause problem with the phone and can result in the overheating.

Though i am agree with the above user as you can simply try with the firmware reset, and this is absolutely very good option but still if suppose that couldn’t help you any way then you can have option to reinstall the firmware in your mobile and then see what happens are you getting the same problem with the phone or what?

have you ever rooted the phone ? see though i don’t have the same phone but this is happening with almost each and every phone running android after rooting. as i was also having the same problem thus with no other option i have to unroot the device and then only the problem were resolved actually. Thus if you have done the same thing then there isn’t need of any recommendation over here as you also have to do the same thing which i had done.
    That’s sounds rather good, but i don’t know how can i Unroot the device? will you please let me know how to do that ?

As mentioned above you need to simply either reset the firmware or simply reinstall the firmware in the phone and it will be unrooted once again. But still over here i don’t think this will help you anyway rather you should visit the service center and see what they are saying about same, because according to me it seems like there could be some problem with the hardware that you are using, thus it might be possible that it needs to replaced.

And as far as replacement is concern no one will give you an original product for the replacement, rather service center is the only source from where you can have replacement for that particular hardware for free and off course you’ll get the original product that’s the battery for your mobile, because generally that’s could be the only reason can cause overheating in the device.