Thread: By mistakenly deleted yahoo files in Motorola Droid Razr XT910

By mistakenly deleted yahoo files in Motorola Droid Razr XT910

Hi, I am having Motorola Droid Razr, I somehow deleted two Yahoo applicationss, and now I'm stuck. All the other bloat ware was frozen, but my yahoo contacts and authentication APK’s were removed. Now every time I choose a contact "com.motorola.contacts" fcs.!

Is there any way through which we can get these apps back to the mobile? Maybe someone could backup theirs and send them to me so that i can install it. See i have mentioned the apps name which is actually needed.

Yahoo Contacts 2.3.5 (I NEED this!)
    Yahoo! Mail Authenticator 2.3.5 (I NEED this!)

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: By mistakenly deleted yahoo files in Motorola Droid Razr XT910

I would like to recommend you that whichever application you have mentioned don't install like normal apks rather for that you need to put them into the system folder either via adb or a root explorer application. after that you required to make sure you have the exact permissions put As a tip you can pull your system via adb as well. I also suggest looking for a list of bloatware that can be detached without fubaring your phone. not anything fine comes from removing files like a mad man.

i am agree with the above user as you should try to get those application first and then install it again in your phone using the application mentioned, but remember as you need to copy them to the root folder of your phone.

did you install those application in your phone and they were actually came along with the mobile when you had bought it?

Because over here you can have another option as well like if they are came along with the mobile then you can simply restore them by doing the factory resetting to the firmware. Though there is two ways that’s the soft resetting and the hard resetting but in your case you must have to make use of hard resetting as that process will restore all the previous data which were there in the phone and you’ll surely get those applications as well in the phone. But while doing this you should always make a backup first and then only try with the procedure or else the present data will also be wiped out.