Thread: Blank Screen arrives on Lenovo Ideapad s10-3

Blank Screen arrives on Lenovo Ideapad s10-3

I purchase this Lenovo Ideapad s10-3 laptop in six month and windows 7 on it. Now I facing problem onto it. when I try to boot, it shows black screen. Few days before I done disassembling and assembling, task on it and now it didn't boot properly. Hence please help me to fix this complex black screen issue on my laptop system. Thanks for any help to fix this issue.

Re: Blank Screen arrives on Lenovo Ideapad s10-3

Due to you disassemble your computer but possible ram or graphic card issue. You need to check the RAM of the laptop system is being properly connected to this laptop system or not. If RAM is not correctly connected to the motherboard, you need to unplug it and then put into correct memory module slot. This is best for you and your laptop system.

Quote Originally Posted by TamaraAce View Post
    Due to you disassemble your computer but possible ram or graphic card issue. You need to check the RAM of the laptop system is being properly connected to this laptop system or not. If RAM is not correctly connected to the motherboard, you need to unplug it and then put into correct memory module slot. This is best for you and your laptop system.
    If this problem is GPU problem, HDD light turns on for a few seconds. In that case, you need to start the laptop system in safe mode and try to install the graphics driver onto it. This is necessary when normally this black screen arrives onto it. you found this compatible graphics driver on official site. Try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. I hope this fix your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kork View Post
    If this problem is GPU problem, HDD light turns on for a few seconds. In that case, you need to start the laptop system in safe mode and try to install the graphics driver onto it. This is necessary when normally this black screen arrives onto it. you found this compatible graphics driver on official site. Try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. I hope this fix your problem.
    Due to its on-board graphic card, mainboard replacement will fix your issue. For solving this trouble you can try to reconnect all the cable to the mainboard. This reconnection will be provides the restrictions to detect newly connected graphics card. After this process, bios of the system detect the connected graphics card. Which will affected for the improving graphics performance and in response you found that all graphics issues has been removed onto it.

Instead of doing this simple thing, you need to check the safe mode of the system works properly or not. Safe mode will load only that driver of the system which is necessary for basic process. Remaining drivers and its related files has been avoided in this safe mode. The next step is to be reboot laptop and try to use Last known Good configuration after pressing F8 button onto it. this mode works on previous good configuration setting of this laptop. After doing this task, you found that all the setting and its related configuration will be try to load and run basic applications on it. which is best for avoiding any graphics issues onto it.

I also faced the similar kind of problem on my laptop system. When I try to do the RAM insertion task on it, it shows same black screen. Then I read few articles related to this laptop. They explain me about this laptop doesn’t support the 4GB RAM on inbuilt motherboard with processor. Hence I did the installation of 2GB RAM on it and uninstall 4GB RAM. This works and in result you can able to fix this black screen trouble. You can try this simple process if you have already installed 4GB or greater than size of RAM. This is best and in result you can be found that the result comes in different ways.

I try this above mentioned RAM reinsertion with proper compatible size and it works for me. But it gives problem when I try to run any high configuration based video games on it. but there is not any solutions if the inbuilt processor or motherboard not providing the support to the 4GB or higher RAM.

Possible speed of ram makes proper impact on this laptop system. You need to check this RAM speed. For doing this process, you can go to bios of the laptop system. Then read the information related to this primary RAM module. This will be provide you information about speed of the RAM and its corresponding configurations. Hence I would be say that to try checking speed of RAM you inserted on your motherboard. If you inserted RAM speed is compatible with processor and motherboard, there is not any objection to insert how much size of RAM onto it. this is main reason behind such issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Possible speed of ram makes proper impact on this laptop system. You need to check this RAM speed. For doing this process, you can go to bios of the laptop system. Then read the information related to this primary RAM module. This will be provide you information about speed of the RAM and its corresponding configurations. Hence I would be say that to try checking speed of RAM you inserted on your motherboard. If you inserted RAM speed is compatible with processor and motherboard, there is not any objection to insert how much size of RAM onto it. this is main reason behind such issue.
    If all this solutions not working and laptop will also not show the starting logo of the Lenovo, you can check power supply of laptop. Sometimes, this power supply unit may not capable to provide the continuous power supply to this laptop. Hence try this thing and check what result arrives onto it.

In such cases, it could also possible that the problem is arrives because of the motherboard. You can contact the expert person of this laptop. they help to you for fixing such complicated task onto your laptop system. This is well for you and you can also get its more information on the manual of the laptop. the similar kind of information provided by the official site expert person.