Thread: Sygic aura app not working on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

Sygic aura app not working on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

HI, i have recently purchased Motorola Droid Razr XT910 and everything works fine with the mobile but yesterday itself when i was trying to install the application i have mentioned in the title, it was gotten installed but not working on the device. anybody over here having same problem with their device and with this application? Please let me know what could be the problem with the phone? Any suggestion for resolving the same will be esteemed .

Re: Sygic aura app not working on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

by the way from where you have downloaded the application for the mobile? because see the application which is available excluding markets are not that good with their performance and they used to formulate such problems with the phones thus i would like to suggest you that you should download the application from the legitimate source only and then see what happens.

And it might be possible that whichever application that’s you have downloaded to your mobile must have been corrupted and that’s why you must be having problem with it, thus reinstallation from another setup will be best option according to me.

well, here i am not getting anything regarding your problem but still i would like to recommend you that you should try to download the application again from here.

I would say that’s the worst thing over here, as i have downloaded the application from the market only, and that’s exactly similar to the LINK you have mentioned but still no LUCK have tried installing application thrice a day. Anyways thanks for the suggestion you have mentioned.

i am not getting what could be the problem over here, but still i would say that’s not the only application that you can download in your phone rather there are so many other as listed below.

• Waze: Community GPS navigation

• Sygic: GPS Navigation

• GPS Status & Toolbox

• GPS Essentials

• skobbler GPS Navigation

• TeleNav GPS Navigator

You can have any from the above list and they all will give you the same performance with respect to maps and its navigation.

i am not getting why you guys want to make use of any such application rather you can have better than that as you should make use of Gmaps in your device as they have very good navigation, i used to used the same thing on my mobile and would like to recommend you that you should also download the same from here.

And still if you want to use the same one that you have mentioned then i would suggest you that you should download it from their official website rather than the android market as well.