Thread: New Bios 22 version broke the Bluetooth 2.1 on Lenovo IdeaPad S205

New Bios 22 version broke the Bluetooth 2.1 on Lenovo IdeaPad S205

I buy this laptop mentioned on title in six month before and now it gives problem after installing latest bios 22 version onto it. it is simply disappeared. With previous version 21 everything was ok. These newest bios had broken my laptop Bluetooth 2.1 version. Can anybody help me to fix this issue that will be work to fix my problem? Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: New Bios 22 version broke the Bluetooth 2.1 on Lenovo IdeaPad S205

If you want to fix this issue, You need to try to reset setting of the bios onto this laptop. this is necessary to fix this Bluetooth version broking issue onto it. remove the battery and ac power, press power button for 30 - 40 seconds, replace the battery and check if it works. This is simple process that works to fix this issue and in response you get that the Bluetooth is being able to fix this issue. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

press f2 to load bios and set default settings, save and exit. Try this simple soft reset task on your laptop. this will be work to fix your complicated problem. With the help of this process, you can simply reset all the setting of the Lenovo laptop. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it. After that checks the performance of the Bluetooth and locates that it works properly or not.

You can directly work onto your Bluetooth application if it crashed completely on your laptop. this is necessary to do either update or reinstall task on this laptop. You can found its compatible Bluetooth version on several third party site as well as on the official site. Hence I would be say that try to do this Bluetooth application update or reinstallation task onto it. This is necessary to fix your complicated troubles.

You can also try to re-install power management, press fn + f5 to activate Bluetooth. Lenovo continues to recommend Power Manager for Windows 7 installed on Lenovo products. This power management will be providing the facility to reestablish the entire connection problem. Probably this will be work to make proper Bluetooth connection onto this laptop and in result you can transfer all the data files to other laptop system.

I try all you suggested but suddenly it does nothing. Then I simply decided to do the uninstall of the bios task and then try to do the download and install task onto this Lenovo laptop. This will be work to newly install bios of the laptop. for doing this task, you need to select the official site bios version. you can download the 2ACN37WW.exe bios version file onto your Windows 7 32bit system. Hence try to do this task and check what result arrives onto it. this is 5.64 MB file size. Hence try to do this task and check what result arrives onto it.

If it gives problem, you need to downgrade your bios version. This is well if you have experience about that the previous bios version has been able to fix this Bluetooth version crashing problem onto your laptop system. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.