Thread: WiFi not working properly in Motorola Droid Razr XT910

WiFi not working properly in Motorola Droid Razr XT910

Before two days I have get the new Motorola Droid Razr XT910 and not I am having the problem with this phone. I am facing following problem with this phone:

• I can see that the Wi-Fi signal is very weak in this phone. I can see that it is not having even one signal bar.
    • And also I can see that the phone does not wake-up sometimes. And to get on this at that time I have to press the power button several times, I think that this problem is related with the android OS.
    • And also in these two days I can see that I have got some lags and errors from the android OS.

What can I do for resolve this all problem with my phone?? Please reply me back over here if you are having the same problem and also reply over here if anyone having the suggestion about this.

re: WiFi not working properly in Motorola Droid Razr XT910

Her I can say something about your all problem. And that is as:

• Yes, I also agree with this. Because I am also having the same phone and having the same problem. Here in my case, I will say that I have not noticed the issue with speed but the signal strength indicator is absolutely on average a bar down on my Galaxy.
    • Yes, for this also I am agree. This issue have also happened with me also but in my case, I can see that this happens eventually waking it restarted. And also this thing has happed with me but did eventually wake.
    • Agreed too. Just happened then but instead of eventually waking it restarted. Has also happened once before but did eventually wake.

But this issue I am not having with my phone. Except this all things, still I can say that I love this phone.

Me too also having the same phone but i am not getting any problem which you all have suggested dove here. i am not getting over here that why you all are getting this problem?? For making sure about this, can here anyone reply me about the build dates located in settings?? I will try to get the proper problem in this case.

Dude, I am not having this type of the problem, me too having the same phone and I can see that all things are working very fine which you have suggested me over here. But in my case, the problem is different which are as:
    • I can’t connect to 3G only EDGE.
    • And also I am not able to see 3G networks.

Please suggest me also if anyone having the suggestion about this.

I have an Motorola razr, and with this I am not having this type of the problem which you haves suggested over here. I can say for you that you are having the 'low' Wi-Fi signal strength only because of the you are connected to a wireless-g router, this is common problem with all the mobiles. And also I can say that I am not having any problem with the using the power button to turn the phone on and also it is not lagging in the interface. For getting this type of the problem I will say to you that you will need to contact with the service center and hope that t they will reply you the proper suggestion about this.

In my case, I can say that my mobile is not providing the Wi-Fi signal. And for this, reason is i am having the wireless-n router I have just checked with the router. And after checking with the more other mobile also and there I get that all mobile seems to be work slow with this router. So for your case, I will say that it might happens that your mobile is not having the problem. the problem is related with the signals only.

Ok thanks friend for telling me that this problem might also related with the Wi-Fi router. Yes, I checked my Wi-Fi router with the other Wi-Fi enabled mobile and over there I found that all mobile are seems to work slow. Now I am sure that this problem is not totally related with m phone. Thanks for telling me about this.

Re: WiFi not working properly in Motorola Droid Razr XT910

Hey, same problem in my case also and for getting resolve this I have searched in the web for the suggestion but there I not found any suggestion on this. And here I came to know about the suggestion. And here I can see that you have told that this problem is not related with the mobile, there might be the problem with the Wi-Fi router, I checked for that. But there I found that router is working fine, for making sure about this I have also tried with the checking with the other mobile phones but still I found that the other phones are working very fine except my Motorola Droid Razr XT910. What to do now??? Please reply me back about the suggestion on this case.