Thread: Blue Screen on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

Blue Screen on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

Hey all, recently I have get the new Motorola Droid Razr XT910 phone and I can say that this is very good phone. I am really very happy with this phone, but with this phone I can also see that there are problems related with this and the problems is that the screen on mine seems bluish when it is even a little off axis. Can here anyone suggest me that why I am getting this problem to my phone and also reply me back over here if anyone over here is getting the same problem with their phone also. I am thinking now that I have get the defective phone, what you all will say over here in this case?? Please reply me back about this.

Re: Blue Screen on Motorola Droid Razr XT910

Ok, I think that you are getting this problem with this only because of your screen if faulty. I am not sure about this that why you getting this problem because you have recently bought the new phone but for that I will say over here that contact with the service center hope that they will really help you to resolve your problem. I am sure over here that you have bought the defective mobile.

Hey all, I am also having this problem and to get resolve this problem I have also contacted with the shop from where I have get this phone. When I told this problem to them at that time they told me that to resolve this problem, I have to give them my phone and they will need 20 days to correct this problem. what the funny thing is this?? I am not going to do this. On this forum I can see the similar problem over here and other users are also having this type of the problem. hope that some one over here will give the proper suggestion to resolve this.

Me too also having this problem with my new Motorola Droid Razr XT912 which I have bought before few days only. And with my phone also I am having the same problem of very blue tint to whites at the screen. Why this is happening with me I am not getting the reason for this. And now I have decide to replace the mobile to the store for the replacement and hope that they will replace this and give me the other none defective one.

Hey for that reason I will tell you that don’t try to replace the entire phone. You can also tell them about the screen problem, hope that they will help you to get resolve your screen problem. I think that they will cost for that thing but they can resole your problem and I am sure about this thing. I am telling you this all things because, I have also tried with this thing and at that time they really helped me for my problem. And also here in your case, if you need the replacement then go with that. Choice is yours.