Thread: Help - Need Windows XP Pro Driver for my Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3

Help - Need Windows XP Pro Driver for my Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3

I have a query into Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3 about this exact thing. As per mentioned in the title, I want to install windows XP pro onto this laptop but by default it supports windows 7 OS. I need windows xp pro. I try to install this OS, but during installation it gives notification that necessary to install windows xp pro driver onto it. Can anybody help me to fix this complicated issue? I try to found compatible driver not able to found it. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Help - Need Windows XP Pro Driver for my Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3

I prefer to backup before you do something on this laptop system. This is necessary to install windows XP pro onto it. In that case, first make restore point on your laptop and then try remaining things onto it. This choosing restore point will be work to restore setting of the windows xp if something wrong happen after complex task.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    I prefer to backup before you do something on this laptop system. This is necessary to install windows XP pro onto it. In that case, first make restore point on your laptop and then try remaining things onto it. This choosing restore point will be work to restore setting of the windows xp if something wrong happen after complex task.
    You can try to install this windows xp pro onto Lenovo laptop. Official installation disk will be help to fix this driver installation problem. Your mentioned laptop system is being compatible with your laptop system. You need to check this all thing and check what result arrives onto it. do this simple task and check what result arrives onto it. Clean installation is the best way instead of doing any other task.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    You can try to install this windows xp pro onto Lenovo laptop. Official installation disk will be help to fix this driver installation problem. Your mentioned laptop system is being compatible with your laptop system. You need to check this all thing and check what result arrives onto it. do this simple task and check what result arrives onto it. Clean installation is the best way instead of doing any other task.
    If you make this restore point, this is best for you. Well, for getting the windows xp pro driver of this laptop, you can directly take help of the Lenovo official site. There is consumer support section available onto it. You need to go to that section and download necessary driver for your laptop system this will be best for avoiding any driver issue. This section is also provides you the driver for bios as well as chipset of the Lenovo laptop.

Called Lenovo.... they said they don't exist. Then as per mentioned in above post, I used customer support section of the official Lenovo site. It works to fix my issue. You can also try this simple thing check what result arrives onto it.