Thread: On Motorola Droid Razr XT910, Light bleeding into screen from capacitive buttons

On Motorola Droid Razr XT910, Light bleeding into screen from capacitive buttons

I am having some problem related with my new Motorola Droid Razr XT910 Smartphone. And with this the problem is as: while watching the Netflix, I can see that in the corner near the search capacitive button I noticed the lighting for the capacitive button seeps out a little, and this thing have happened in the very small amount. But I can also see that this doesn't overwhelm the screen or anything. And also I can notice that while holding the phone upright and looking down towards the capacitive buttons, at that time I have noticed that the light coming out from the left and right corners. For that reason, I have also tried with the so m any of the other suggestion but still I can see that I am not able to resolve this problem. Can here anyone help me to resolve this problem?? And also reply me back if here you are having the same problem as me.

re: On Motorola Droid Razr XT910, Light bleeding into screen from capacitive buttons

Yes, me too also having the same phone and with this also I have noticed the same problem. And also in my case, I have noticed the black blotches on the screen that can be seen when the screen is completely black. I don’t think that there will be some setting for this. I am sure that the screen is defective. What you other people will say in this case??

re: On Motorola Droid Razr XT910, Light bleeding into screen from capacitive buttons

Ok, I can say for this problem that this is very hard to notice in the screen and also I am sure that it is a design thing or flaw. I am telling this all things because I have also noticed this issue with my phone and to get resolve this problem I have also tried with reporting this problem to them but still no suggestion for this. In my case, I can say that I can notice that light bleeding from the capacitive button. And also I can noticed that the black blotches remain when the screen is black and the backlight is on.

In my case, I can also notice the small streak or two of the blotches but I can notice them only at the time when I am trying to have to the boot up screen, this jot happens to me when I am trying with the using Netflix or YouTube.

I can say that this looks like the screen is not AMOLED. And also I can see that this black bloches are not completely black. I have compared this with the Samsung Galaxy S 2 and after the comparision ove there I have found that hardly see where the edge of the screen and I am sure that this is because it is completely black.

Recently I have also bought the new Motorola Droid Razr XT910, now I am not happy with this phone and this is because I can notice that they all are having black blotches when watching netflix and the screen goes black. But the problem of the light bleeding happens in my case, only at the time when I am trying to watch the a full HD movie. Except this I am not getting this problem. and also I can say for this phone that I noticed the light bleed, and it occurs only when the capacative buttons are on. Cn here anyone is having the suggestion to resolve this problem?? I have also tried with the setting but not have get resolve this problem. why this is happeing to so many of the other users of the new Motorola Droid Razr XT910.

I am sure over here that you all are not getting this problem only because of the screen is defective but it also happens that you all are getting this problem because of this looks as common problem for this phone,. For suggesting you all I will say that you all will need to contact with the service center and tell them about this problem. hope that they will resolve your this problem.

Ok, still I can see no suggestion for this problem. and also on this forums I can see that so many users of the Motorola Droid Razr XT910 is having this problem, which means that this problem looks common for this new phone. Before that I was thinking that I have get the defective phone but after reading all the post to this thread I am sure that this is common problem to this phone. And thanks for replying to this question.

Yes, I have also tried with contacting them but they are telling that I have to give them my phone for making it to work proper. And they also told me that this can take even more that 15 days?? What can I do??

ok, if they are saying that they will need time to get resolve this then for that then you should need to give them your phone and wait till they repair it to work proper. And I am sure that they will resolve your Light bleeding into screen from capacative buttons problem. I am not sure that they will do the screen replacement or else they will repair the screen but hope that they will not charge for this, because your phone is under warranty period.

Re: On Motorola Droid Razr XT910, Light bleeding into screen from capacitive buttons

The black marks on the screen are from poor placement of the screen. It looks as if air pockets got between the glue and screen. I really dony see them fixing that problem. My buddy to his back because of that issue and got a new one, but that one has the same issue too. I'm taking mine back and getting the nexus. I have always gotten moto phones and they have always sucked. Time to change things up for me. Just sucks that it doesnt have a sd card slot. Wish i could wait on the galaxy s2 hd.