Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-11-2011

Windows XP pro LAN driver not recognizing on Lenovo ideapad s10e

I just want to ask about My Ideapad S10-2, i just use about 2 months and got some trouble onto it. Actually its not trouble but I would be some doubt that this will be issue. I install windows xp pro onto it and then I try to download and install compatible LAN driver onto it. it gives successful installation task onto it. but the issue is to be device manager doesn?t provide details about it. it doesn?t recognizing this driver. Can anybody help me to fix this issue? What was the actual reason behind it? please tell me?.
Old 16-11-2011

Re: Windows XP pro LAN driver not recognizing on Lenovo ideapad s10e

Keep in mind that some driver comes zipped (compressed) , first click on downloaded driver will extract driver in. if you not do this simple task, I am sure that it just indicate driver installed but in actual case, nothing is happen onto it. you need to retry this process and check what result arrives onto it. try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. this is best for you and check what result arrives onto it. keep in mind that download link you choose is being properly gives you the driver or not. This checking is necessary.
Old 16-11-2011

i have downloaded the drivers from the link given by official Lenovo. This link states that driver is compatible with the windows xp pro and xp pro already present on my Lenovo ideapad S-10e. hence I would be say that this is not possible to install driver in unproper way. I am sure that driver installed properly onto this system but can you please describe that what result has been necessary to fix this issue.
Old 16-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopooo View Post
i have downloaded the drivers from the link given by official Lenovo. This link states that driver is compatible with the windows xp pro and xp pro already present on my Lenovo ideapad S-10e. hence I would be say that this is not possible to install driver in unproper way. I am sure that driver installed properly onto this system but can you please describe that what result has been necessary to fix this issue.
If you have sure that this driver installed onto it, I would say that try to reboot your laptop and check what result gives by the device manager. This rebooting notebook sometimes work to fix such driver detection issues on it.
Old 16-11-2011

You need to un-installed Desktop Manager completely from laptop. You need Reinstalled it again on your Lenovo ideapad s10e laptop. It is a product used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Desktop manager works to notify unknown devices and its related necessary driver. You need to do this task and check what result arrives onto it. Before doing any complex task onto it, I would be say that try to Create a System Restore point before installing new drivers. This is helpful to you for backup the system setting on primary storage device.
Old 16-11-2011

Are you running Windows as an Admin or with Admin rights? If not then try to get this admin rights and after that you need to try this online driver installation task onto this laptop. this will be work to install driver with proper authentications and rights. This is necessary if problem gives by the installed driver onto this laptop system.
Old 17-11-2011

Under device manager, if you can see Network Controller with a yellow exclamation mark, double click on it. Then use the online internet connection help and perform online lan driver installation task on it. This will be work to install proper driver with the help of online facility. Hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. for more information you can contact the official site expert person. Lenovo expert helps to you for fixing this complicated graphics problem.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,