Thread: Screen Resolution on Lenovo IdeaPad s10e

Screen Resolution on Lenovo IdeaPad s10e

I buy this Lenovo IdeaPad s10e notebook in last week and now I am facing the screen resolution adjustment problem onto it. I already try to set the resolution onto this notebook but when I try to reboot this notebook, notebook notify me that screen resolution is not proper and I will need to fix it. I already set its Resolution to 1024x576 pixels. Can anybody face such issue, please say that what is necessary to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Screen Resolution on Lenovo IdeaPad s10e

As per my knowledge, 1024x576 is maximum resolution on the Lenovo S10e. Hence you need to check that the resolution is being present on your notebook. Then select it with proper instructions and then check what result arrives onto it. if it not support on your laptop try to set its lower rate of screen resolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by TamaraAce View Post
    As per my knowledge, 1024x576 is maximum resolution on the Lenovo S10e. Hence you need to check that the resolution is being present on your notebook. Then select it with proper instructions and then check what result arrives onto it. if it not support on your laptop try to set its lower rate of screen resolutions.
    I have exactly the same problem. The same thing happens on my Lenovo laptop when I try to reboot my laptop. Then I decided to perform the graphics driver update task onto it. I use online driver update facility. This will be work and in response it fix my complicated trouble. You can also try this simple thing if you are not able to find out any perfect solutions over this issue.

Yes, I also agree that this graphics driver update is being works on such conditions. It contains 10.1 inch Display, 16:9, 1024x576 pixels, with glossy facility. The 598 vertical resolutions is more of a pain that just being 2 pixels short of the standard 600. Hence such kind of screen resolution not proper message arrives at the time of booting this notebook. You need to perform the graphics driver update task onto it. This will be work to fix the screen resolution problems onto it.

The 640x480 will run for sure. 'Otherwise use the mobility modder and fix your driver and retry. You can try if you don’t got any perfect solutions over this screen resolution problem. This is better instead of doing any complicated process onto it.

You can choose virtual resolution...scroll mode onto this notebook. This will be work to fix your problem. To achieve this function, you have to download and install corresponding touchpad driver. After installing this touchpad driver you found that the adjusted screen resolution has been works properly on your laptop system. This is mostly helpful to you for changing the resolution of screen as well as modifying the parameters and many more things.

Yes, few limited notebook system we need to apply this scrolling mode options onto this notebook and Lenovo is one of that type. You need to first try to follow instructions as per mentioned below:
    Go to properties-> preferences-> advanced->monitor and then uncheck “Hide modes.” It works to not displayed anything on monitor. Then hit accept as well as ok button on this dialog button. The next dialog box show you the number of the modes of graphic card. you need to to set to 1024x576 True Color (32Bit) 60 Hz onto it and press ok option. This will be work to fix your screen resolutions problem.

I am not an expert, but in Windows 7 Alternate driver section you can able to do this task. You need to go to this windows y driver section and then set it to appropriate configurations. This will be work to fix your complicated issues and all the remaining things on it.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    I am not an expert, but in Windows 7 Alternate driver section you can able to do this task. You need to go to this windows y driver section and then set it to appropriate configurations. This will be work to fix your complicated issues and all the remaining things on it.
    You need to install the "Windows 7 Res.mod driver" successfully and it works to extended resolution 1152×844 can be modified to 1152x648 for this laptop system. Yes, this driver is being really work to positive manner. I would be say that try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. This is best for you and must say that this will be help to improve your graphics features and avoid its limitations.

"Hide modes that this monitors to not be displayed" cannot be unchecked on my laptop and the similar type of screen resolution problem arrives onto my laptop. Then I simply try to reset the configuration of the laptop system with the help of restore option on these windows 7. It works and all the setting has been changed to its default stage. I must say that try this simple thing and use proper restore point at the time of doing this restore setting task. This is best and in response it will be work to fix my complicated problem. You can also try this and check what result arrives onto it instead of doing any complicated task.

Due to windows 7 driver limitations / restrictions, trick with virtual screen won’t work. In that case, updating the graphics driver of the notebook has been work to avoid such kind of complicated graphics issue. Hence try this process and check result on Lenovo laptop. For more information about this issue, you need to read the official site expert comments onto it. Lenovo support is constantly updating software & drivers so check it out. You can also take help of the manual to fix this trouble if you not any better solutions over this issue. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.