Thread: Having boost in battery performance of motorola DROID RAZR

Having boost in battery performance of motorola DROID RAZR

Hi, i am having Motorola droid RAZR that’s i have purchased few days ago. But over here normally people having problems with their battery Life but still in my that’s quite different. In other words, i would say after such moderate use of mobile it last up to 24hrs completely. Is there anybody having such a immense performance with their device, because it might be possible that it could be a normal usage but i am not sure about the same, but the bottom line is like i am quite happy with the performance.

re: Having boost in battery performance of motorola DROID RAZR

i would say whatever performance you are getting with the device is quite perfect, because though it is a Smartphone but we can at least expect 24Hrs of performance with the phone. And as you have mentioned that you only use the mobile with the moderate use so might be possible that you are using for some purposes that couldn’t be consider as a power consuming sources.

But the thing that you should know is like however performance you are having in your phone is much good but still i would say it is usual, you cannot say it is a boost to your battery life.

i am agree with the above user as this could be consider as a normal performance only, height becomes only when it last the battery up to 40hrs according to me. And off course it depends upon several factors through which you can benchmark the performance of the phone. The length of time your battery will power your device depends on how you utilize it. There is always a cycle on which the batter consumption and conservation depends, and till you maintain that cycle you’ll be benefitted and after that the phone will started causing problem. You should always charge the mobile wholly and don’t charge it until the battery goes fully empty.

It may appear understandable, but you should lock your Phone whilst you aren’t using it, and i am not sure which version of OS you are having in the phone but if there is any newer firmware available for the phone then according to me you should update the firmware as well.

But the thing that you should know is like however performance you are having in your phone is much good but still i would say it is usual, you cannot say it is a boost to your battery life.
    As mentioned over here like the one this could be consider as a normal performance, thus i would like to request you that please let me know how do i boost the performance in your ways. what are the tricks rather techniques that can be helpful for better performance? And that’s for the above suggestion guys.

see there are so many ways through which you can have better battery life in your mobile but for that you also need to put so much emphasis on your usage of each and every content in your phone. I mean to say as we use to keep so many content such as applications, games and any other media content so concerning that we should use them very moderately. Anyways see i have mentioned some of the good techniques through which you can save the battery for lasting performance.
    • Always shutdown the application and games if it is not in use.

• Try avoiding usage of internet based application for more time.

• Always keeps the Bluetooth and WIFI turn off if not in use.

• Try to run the mobile with GSM network rather than 3G.

• Keep the brightness according to your convince, not set to high, you can have option for auto adjustment.

• Turn off push mail

Re: Having boost in battery performance of motorola DROID RAZR

Though i am agree with the above user but still i would like to suggest you that you should try to read and follow the manufacturer's battery charging instructions because according to me surely you’ll be benefitted regarding their performance. And you should always make use of original accessories with your mobile in order to prevent severe damage to your device, and off course if you make use of those duplicate product will result in poor battery life or may be the device will result in overheating.