Thread: LTE speed for Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

LTE speed for Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I purchase this above mentioned Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 mobile phone and must say that this is best mobile phone I have ever seen. Few features of this mobile phone I really and they are as blistering LTE data speeds, a massive screen, and very fast dual-core performance. Now I want to get information about the LTE speed of this mobile phone. can anybody knows more about it. please help me to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: LTE speed for Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Long Term Evolution (LTE) is a standard for wireless communication of high-speed data. LTE Advanced is a preliminary mobile communication standard. Long Term Evolution, is part of the GSM evolution strategy beyond 3G. its evolution is completely new radio platform technology. you can get the details about this LTE network on the official site specifications. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

Few online applications also work to provide the details about current existing LTE network and its speed related information. You can use the online netspeed site to check the speed of this AT&T’s Long Term Evolution network. Also android markets provide you details about this issue. There is lots of application already present onto it. You need to find out compatible application onto it.

New York user was getting 40-50 mbps. But it would be vary depending on the situations. You've probably been wondering how AT&T's new 4G LTE network will compare to Verizon's. If you want to get the details about this LTE network and its related information you can check all the details on the official site of the LTE network. Only expert person provide you full information about this issue.