Thread: Is this Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 same as Rogers SGH-I727R?

Is this Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 same as Rogers SGH-I727R?

As per title suggest I want to compare this two mobile phone and get the similar point between this two smartphone. One is Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and other is to be Rogers SGH-I727R. I think that they both are similar. What do you think? Can we follow the root/rom guides in Skyrocket which is mentioned for Rogers SGH-I727R? I need help to clear all this confusion.

Re: Is this Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 same as Rogers SGH-I727R?

Yes exactly same smartphone. I already try this simple thing and l already got the corresponding result onto it. You can also try this and check what result arrives onto it. Rooting process has been similar when the OS installed on this smartphone is to be android. You can check the result of this onto your mobile phone.

I rooted and installed clockwork recovery. This will be work correctly without giving any doubt onto it. you can also check this think and get proper result with your mobile phone. CWM – is a custom recovery for Android phones and tablets that allows you to perform several mobile phone management functiosn onto it. hence I would be recommend to you that try to use this CWM and check its effect on your mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    I rooted and installed clockwork recovery. This will be work correctly without giving any doubt onto it. you can also check this think and get proper result with your mobile phone. CWM – is a custom recovery for Android phones and tablets that allows you to perform several mobile phone management functiosn onto it. hence I would be recommend to you that try to use this CWM and check its effect on your mobile phone.
    Not sure this is the easiest way, but works for me. In this process, we need to just download the corresponding file of the CWM and then extract it onto mobile phone. after that run the executable file of this extracted folder and then perform this rooting task. It has also managed to get ClockWorkMod Recovery running on the smartphone. Unlocking potential of your phone, one app at a time. This process will be finish with the holding down volume up and down, push power. Hence I think this is best way to perform the rooting as well as making custom kernel onto it this is works brilliant.

If we think that for the root/rom guides, yes this both are to be same mobile phone. In this rooting process CWM will be gives the proper way to fix this issue. If we check all the other things of the mobile phone regarding the configuration and hardware, both are different. We can check this thing and check what result arrives onto it.

ODIN and once you do so, your Galaxy S II Skyrocket will be back to a completely stock state. You could also use rom manager to boot to recovery. I used ROM manager to load a ROM, it booted to shell, installed the ROM and rebooted at the end. This is really effective to perform the rooting task. The guidance of the Rogers SGH-I727R is being also work to do the rooting on this Samsung galaxy s2 mobile phone.

ROM Manager for Android will flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery. If you have read anything about Android, you will know that it is an open-source style platform, which means that development can not been based on the mobile phone hardware configuration. It is based on the mobile OS installed and its appropriate compatibility with the mobile phone. ROM Manager for Android will help to do this rooting task onto it. hence I would be also say that the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 and Rogers SGH-I727R same as rooting point of view. The procedure to do the same process on both the mobile phone is similar.

I also read this information on official site. The expert has to be suggest me to use this process on both phone. it works positively and now I fix my issue. You can also check this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    I also read this information on official site. The expert has to be suggest me to use this process on both phone. it works positively and now I fix my issue. You can also check this thing.
    ROMs for AT&T will work on Rogers. Hence if you want to root your any one of the phone between these two, you can use the ROM manager with the help of the CWM. They provide you the proper guidance for fixing this issue. Try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

I wouldn't recommend flashing my Odin TAR on a Rogers’s device but you need to contact the official site expert person for more information. Also you can found the details about this on the manual of the mobile phone. Use superoneclick on both phones for checking this will be work or not. This will be also clear you’re all the doubts regarding this rooting issue on both the phones.

You need to type ' about:debug' every time you reboot and in some cases after clearing your browsing history. After clearing the history of the mobile browser as well as clearing the cache memory will be help to remove all unneeded data. Then try this ' about:debug' on address bar. It shows you all the details about the actual issue of this mobile browser. Using Dolphin HD go to More/Settings/User Agent and select either Android [Default]. Hence try this to fix your complicated issue.