Thread: Root goes Failed on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Root goes Failed on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Recently I purchase this mobile phone. I want to do the rooting task on my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 smartphone. I try this rooting process but it goes failure and download mode stuck onto it. Then I try to simply do the Stock Kernel onto it and problem solved but not completely. Now the problem is to be as when I try to root this smartphone, the same thing is being available onto it. Hence please help me to fix this issue and check what result arrives onto it. thanks.

Re: Root goes Failed on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

For doing this rooting task onto your smartphone, you need to Download Kies 2.0 version and then try this rooting task onto it. This will be work to fix your rooting problem. Like the original software, Kies 2.0 allows you to connect your Samsung smartphone to your laptop. hence I would be say that to try the basic thing of Kies download task on it. This will be allows to connect the phone to laptop. hence do this and check what result arrives onto it.

That would seriously be awesome if you could use the help of the Oden tar file. You can download it and then try to install this file on your smartphone. After finishing this installation process you need to follow the rooting task on this smartphone. This will be work to avoid this stuck in download mode.

If your mobile phone is stuck in download mode and makes problem to do the rooting task onto this smartphone, then I would be say that try to check the antivirus is being present on your smartphone or not. If any mobile antivirus is present on it, you need to disable this antivirus. After doing this task, you need to reboot smartphone and check rooting process onto this mobile phone.

You can try to hard reset your mobile phone. if it work successfully and set your mobile phone configuration to its default stage, this will be work to fix your rooting problem. Hence try to do this hard reset task on it. this will be work to fix your complicated problem onto it. for doing this hard reset task, check following process onto it.
    • Unplug mobile Phone battery and push Vol + AND the Vol – keys onto it.
    • It show you Android recovery menu.
    • Use Vol + and Vol – keys to move up and down the menu, and Home key for choosing menu options.
    • Select the Factory Reset.
    • Finally click on Yes button by selecting Home Key.

This process will be set all configurations to its default stage. Try this simple thing and then apply rooting task onto it.

I tried in both Odin 1.81 and 1.85 but unfortunately it didn't work for me. Hence I use this above mentioned hard reset task onto it. This will be work and in result I was able to fix this rooting issue.

You can also do this rooting task by just installing CWM (ClockWorkMod Recovery) onto this smartphone. Hence I would be say to you for try to find out a proper application for this smartphone and then check what result arrives onto it. this will be work to perform rooting task on proper directions. I try this simple thing and get success and hope that you can also get the positive solutions onto this Samsung smartphone.

If you still not got any solution that works to fix this complicated issue, I would be recommending to you that contact official site expert person. For doing these tasks you need to check that what result arrives onto it and then apply this suggested solution over your mobile phone. Manual also work to fix your problem.