Thread: Help - Need unrooted Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

Help - Need unrooted Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I want to get basic configuration based smartphone and last few days Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727 smartphone is being really famous in market. I want to access its basic configuration, stock TAR and stock ROM. This can be only possible with the help of unrooted smartphone. Should anyone get this unrooted smartphone, then please let me know that what to do for getting this stock mobile phone. Any help for getting unrooted mobile phone must appreciable.

Re: Help - Need unrooted Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

For doing this task you need to following process. This is best to fix your complicated issue with this mobile phone.
    • First Download Odin 1.85 and stock TAR which is compatible with your mobile phone.
    • Extract this both zip file and run Odin3+v1.85 executable file.
    • Select "auto-reboot" option and uncheck remaining options.
    • Select PDA and TAR you already downloaded.
    • Enter into Download Mode and attach the USB cable to laptop.
    • Remove mobile battery and insert it after few seconds on proper locations.
    • Long press Volume Up and Down keys and put in the USB cable to laptop.
    • Start Odin in Download Mode.
    • You mobile phone will auto reboot, and should be working as a unrooted smartphone.

This smartphone actually boots up with the android boot image stuck on the screen. This is stock i727 kernel by default. You can flash this with the help of the odin. Hence I would recommend to you that use this downloading and running about mentioned Odin zip file extraction onto your mobile phone. this will be helpful to you for fixing this issue.

This is a ROM file with nothing special done to it. It can serve as a basis for other ROMs. Works rooting for personalizing your phone, look different, and useful to overclock the processor manages the application access to the functions of the root. Without using the rooting process, we can do any task of control over it. So that would try to use this simple thing and see what results come in it.

But if you still want to use this smartphone in unrooted (stuck) mode, you can get by directly buying this mobile phone. By default stage at the time of purchasing this mobile phone, it is in unrooted mode. Later on we need to do rooting task on it. Hence my advice is buy this unrooted phone with the help of Samsung dealer.

You can also do this task in other way. In this unrooted process you need to find out and download DooMLoRD_v1_UNROOTING.zip file on your laptop. Then extract it using WinZip/winrar software. Run "RUNME-UNROOT.bat" file onto this extracted folder. This will be work to unroot your mobile phone. Try this simple think and check what result arrives onto it. I am sure you got successful unrooted message.

This is a stock ROM with deodexed. You can directly contact the official site expert person. They provide you the complete details about this mobile phone. Hence I would be saying that use this expert advice and do some necessary changes onto your mobile phone if you want it. Manual of smartphone also help you a lot to understand this issue.