Thread: How to install CWM on already rooted Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

How to install CWM on already rooted Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

I buy this Samsung Galaxy SII i727 mobile phone last week and now I want to first perform rooting task onto it. Then I want to install CWM (that is ClockWorkMod Recovery) onto this rooted smartphone. Can anybody help me to fix this issue? I hope lot of user already performs this task. Then please help me to fix this issue. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: How to install CWM on already rooted Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727

i guess you didn't search before posting, as we already have multiple solutions but the best way to do this rooting task is being following below mentioned process:
    • first download Super Root one-click with the help of the proper online link.
    • Then extract downloaded zip file and Double click on SuperOneClick executable file.
    • Connect your smartphone in to laptop by usb cable. Don’t try to mount SD card.
    • Select "Root" option and wait for few minutes to finish this process.
    • Finally choose "Allow Non-Market Apps" option and Reboot Mobile phone.
    • That’s it.

You must have the compatible USB drivers before starting this above mentioned process onto you mobile phone. Then also check that any antivirus is being present on your smartphone or not. If it present then you need to disable this antivirus during this rooting task. This will be help to perform rooting task in proper directions. The main reason behind this disabling antivirus is to be android GingerBread mobile OS present on your smartphone. Gingerbread doesn’t allow to do this rooting task when the antivirus enabled. Hence first disable this antivirus onto your mobile phone and then check what result arrives onto it.

With the help of this rooting process, some applications have additional functions allowed like modifying system files and backing up applications. ClockWorkMod Recovery is one of that application. After finishing this rooting process then only you can able to perform application installation task onto it. You can also take the usage of the custom kernel or custom ROM after this rooting task.

This is very useful process and with the help of this rooting process you can uninstall all the bloatware. Bloatware provides minimal functionality while requiring a disproportionate amount of disk space and memory. If you don’t want to use this software, this is better to uninstall this application and you can do this only with the help of rooting process onto your mobile phone.

ClockWorkMod Recovery is a custom recovery for Android phones and tablets that allows you to perform several task and few of them is flash roms, kernels, modems, and other .zip files onto your phone. For doing this ClockWorkMod Recovery application installation you need to perform below process:
    • Download Galaxy_Skyrocket_Root zip file and then extract it on laptop.
    • Open "Samsung_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1_3_2200_0" file and if notify that have previously installed, select "No" option.
    • go after on screen instructions to install it.
    • Connect mobile phone and copy Superuser.zip and paste it into mobile phone SD card.
    • Open "Odin3 v1.85.exe" file and select "PDA" option.
    • Pick recovery.tar from extracted folder and disconnect smartphone.
    • Remove mobile battery and insert again it into proper position.
    • Choose "Start" in Odin and wait for rebooting smartphone.
    • In Recovery Mode, hold both volume keys waiting on Android System Recovery.
    • Prefer "Install zip from SD card, then select Superuser.zip
    • Click “Yes” option and reboot now. You found that your mobile phone is being installed with ClockWorkMod Recovery.

I try this mentioned process and it really effective for me. Last few days, I try to found some useful process that works to install CWM and install this root onto it. Hence I would be see that try to check all the things onto it. This will be work to fix your all complicated issues.

This Method will flash a recovery Image and then you can flash the superuser .zip file to root the phone. That method works and is already posted. Problem is you need a rooted kernel to flash first with using CWM. CWM also install by the use of ROM manager. Hence I would be saying that use this ROM manager and take its advantage for doing this rooting task. In that process, if you get rom manager....select the sgs2 and run that recovery. It will be also work to do this rooting with CWM software installation on this smartphone. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

This rooting process also works to customize your phone, different look, overclock the processor and many more. It also helpful to manages applications' access to root functions. Enabling or disabling GPS or modifying files on SD card also work in this situation. Hence I would be say that try to do this task and check what result arrives onto it.

I'm already rooted with one click method. You can also try this One click method on your Samsung Galaxy SII i727 smartphone. The official site as well as manual of the smartphone will be gives you the better way to do this task. This One Click method is a program that can complete firmware upgrade just by running the execution file. Hence use this One Click method for doing rooting task on your android based mobile phone.

This Samsung Galaxy SII i727 mobile phone has the new bootloader so I was guessing it would not work. In that situation you need to contact the official site expert person. They will provide you more information about it. This is better for you and your mobile phone.