Thread: iphone 4S network shows " No service"

iphone 4S network shows " No service"

Just received my iPhone 4S before 24 hrs ago and I still not receive "no service" like more than three times (so far)!! I have changed carrier setting to manual I be able to select my network but still "no service" I turned on then off "airplane mode" it goes searching... then "no service" it only work when I restart or reinsert the SIM Is this common? Do I have to worry?

Re: iphone 4S network shows " No service"

I have the similar difficulty today, once I put the handset on plane mode then turned it off it showed service again. If this continues I will take it back to the store.

It seems to be pretty similar - I get the latest 4S handset early on this morning and I've had this issue all day today. No sign of it preference anything up, and I've re-putted the SIM etc, plus powered off and on and put into flight mode and out again .... No luck.

Know how can you verify your serial number? What are the initial two digits? You can check your handset origins using this website enter your serial number and it will tell you the batch # when it was manufactured. I’m having same problems and mine was made at the C3 factory (first two digits of serial number) in week 43.

Similar difficulties having after that I tried my new Sim card and that connect a signal so I thought it was the micro sim card. Then I contact with my service provider the after that day and give me my new sim number. my old cell phone and once they (I assume activated the new microsim card), I switched the new phone on again - call got cut off on my old phone (don't panic its fine)...lost 'service' on the old phone and it started working on the new phone after about a minute.

I also receive the same difficulty, my handset is a week 43 model.......I also have a issue without/incoming calls, this is still if it says I have Service, I will not be able to make outgoing calls, and if others try to contact me they just get a message that my phone is off or out of reach.....I do not have this problem with my iPhone 4 with iOS 5.0 and I use the same SIM

What's the fix for the situation? 'Cause I have the similar. This is week 2 of having this handset. I'm not sure if the difficulty was present before or not because I was out of town and using a different carrier. The phone worked fine using 3G Internet, I never tried texting with it. But now I'm back home and after texting, the service would go off

since the upgrade to iOS5.0.1... on 4s phone .it was functioning well, until I updated...Now I constantly losing signal, I can't text or not able to call, I remain have to start again the handset or wait for it to pick up signal again....Apple, read this, this isn't normal, help us please.

It didn't work with me. At first it refuse to put out of action the SIM pin, so I switch back to my iPhone 4 and try there. I turned the pin off, but the difficulty is still there. It workings for a hardly any texts and then automatically switch off again... It's truly worrying and getting on right now!

I appreciate bring that up. It presently come on my mind that I have updated mine, too this morning.I've consideration about it and yes, mine was working pretty fine too until now! Is there any way to downgrade from iOS5.0.1 to 5.0? I've Google it but haven't found any proper results